Three Quarters of you wanted Roeder....

Guest Phil K

Guest Ridzuan

the whole Luque situation just about sums him up

the cheeky **** comes out saying all the right stuff but behind the scenes he must be a useless vindictive ****

how can we have a 10M spanish international not having a game - ever - period

the Guy is a fecking cint

I agree.Luque must be laughing right now.

The fans, even those who wanted Roeder, have no guilt because of the state of our club, the fans don't appoint the managers even though we did our best to put pressure on the fat man, he is the only one to blame.

...while some of us (like me for instance) thought it an act of utter lunacy.

Happy with your daft self-destructive choice, boys ? :roll:

Ah, once again you're here to stroke your ego. CONGRATULATIONS. Well done, some of us had faith, you didn't, you deserve a medal.

Aye and whilst the ever-optimistic melanchronic made all the right noises about being happy with Roeder, its people like you that Shepherd listened to when he said "the fans wanted Roeder". If there was more people like Phil K about, and voiced their concerns, maybe the small-time appointments wouldn't be made in the first place.

Go back and read my post Thompers.

Once again I said I understood him being given a chance while never really being happy that this chance meant that far better options such as Hitzeld etc were ignored. Now I see he's taken his chance and quite simply, has proved himself to not be up to the standard we deserve. He's had his chance and it's not worked out.

Well those who had faith are being proved wrong pal. Look at the table!!!

I'm not sure that faith was the right word. But yes, I've nothing against those who thought he deserved a chance to prove last season wasn't just a 'honeymoon period'.

Now we've come to realise it very much was.

That's strange because when I told you it was merely a honeymoon period during the honeymoon period, you SLAUGHTERED me. FACT!

Wow, you have some memory. Care to retrieve this "FACT!"?

Guest Invicta_Toon

the whole Luque situation just about sums him up

the cheeky cunt comes out saying all the right stuff but behind the scenes he must be a useless vindictive twat

how can we have a 10M spanish international not having a game - ever - period

the Guy is a fecking cint

because Luque has always been a model pro plugging away for his chance

you know nothing of what goes on in training, who are you to say he deserves a game?

some people quickly forget shite performances tbh.

find me one source that backs up your idiotic claims and I might respond

What do you want him to back up?

Guest thompers

Ah, once again you're here to stroke your ego. CONGRATULATIONS. Well done, some of us had faith, you didn't, you deserve a medal.

Aye and whilst the ever-optimistic melanchronic made all the right noises about being happy with Roeder, its people like you that Shepherd listened to when he said "the fans wanted Roeder". If there was more people like Phil K about, and voiced their concerns, maybe the small-time appointments wouldn't be made in the first place.

Go back and read my post Thompers.

Once again I said I understood him being given a chance while never really being happy that this chance meant that far better options such as Hitzeld etc were ignored. Now I see he's taken his chance and quite simply, has proved himself to not be up to the standard we deserve. He's had his chance and it's not worked out.

Well those who had faith are being proved wrong pal. Look at the table!!!

I'm not sure that faith was the right word. But yes, I've nothing against those who thought he deserved a chance to prove last season wasn't just a 'honeymoon period'.

Now we've come to realise it very much was.

That's strange because when I told you it was merely a honeymoon period during the honeymoon period, you SLAUGHTERED me. FACT!

Wow, you have some memory. Care to retrieve this "FACT!"?

No can't be arsed. But I know you did and so do you.

So you think that our managers position is worthy of giving somebody a "chance". Risky, bit of a daredevil are we?

Guest redmayne

dont blame the fans for his appointment at all

the chairman is PAID for this job - and he keeps underperforming

massive change is needed throughout the club

but a new manager is priority - the players look dejected - never mind the fans

and again Luque.... were a joke

Guest Invicta_Toon

find me one source that backs up your idiotic claims and I might respond

What do you want him to back up?

3 in 4, yes 3 in 4 NUFC fans were behind Roeders appointment?

Guest thompers

Whereas I do partially blame the fans and their mentality. If Roeder was appointed at Liverpool in the same scenario that Roeder was appointed here, there would have been fucking outrage.

The fans, even those who wanted Roeder, have no guilt because of the state of our club, the fans don't appoint the managers even though we did our best to put pressure on the fat man, he is the only one to blame.

Exactly. Just because a few people wanted him in does not automatically mean the chairman <b>had</b> to appoint him as permanent manager. He should have gone for proven quality, a manager capable of winning us trophies, instead of someone who did alright for us after one of our worst spells in history. So what if it might have upset a few fans.

Guest redmayne

Whereas I do partially blame the fans and their mentality. If Roeder was appointed at Liverpool in the same scenario that Roeder was appointment, there would have been ****ing outrage.

good point......

how we can keep being told were a huge club and yet appoint roeder to run it is beyond me

wonder what his excuse will be this time

small squad by any chance?

how about team selection you thick c*nt of a manager

When he was signed on a permanent basis I was worried about his ability in the transfer market - and when he signed a left winger (already got one of those) and a sprinter who looks unlikely to be able to find his arse with either hand as a replacement for one of the most clinical strikers in Premier League history, as well as completely failing to get in any sort of cover for our weakest position (defence Glenn!!!! - everybody in the football world has known about this for years how didn't he?) then the claxons and red flashing lights were really starting to go off.

The fact that we have been, at best, complete dogshit all season, does not bode well for the transfer window.  Who would actually want to come here now?

Still, we might get a few million from the buzzards who come and pick at our relegated carcass next summer.

Guest redmayne

When he was signed on a permanent basis I was worried about his ability in the transfer market - and when he signed a left winger (already got one of those) and a sprinter who looks unlikely to be able to find his arse with either hand as a replacement for one of the most clinical strikers in Premier League history, as well as completely failing to get in any sort of cover for our weakest position (defence Glenn!!!! - everybody in the football world has known about this for years how didn't he?) then the claxons and red flashing lights were really starting to go off.

The fact that we have been, at best, complete dogshit all season, does not bode well for the transfer window. Who would actually want to come here now?

Still, we might get a few million from the buzzards who come and pick at our relegated carcass next summer.

absolutley agree

10 years ago it looked like we would go on and be the dominant force in the leauge

now we are so far behind its unbelieveable - only bad management could do this

for fooks sake how can we get it wrong so often?

we could fall into a bucket of ti$ts and come up sucking a thumb

Guest Ridzuan

Actually,I think Freddy knows that Roeder is not as capable as he wish he was.And therefore,he only offered him a 2 year deal.

To be fair to the fans, we can say what we like about who we wanted to be manager, but it's always up to the chairman to make what he believes is the right appointment regardless of popular opinion. That's why he's on millions a year - the fact that the fans wanted GR is beside the point.

FS is incapable of making these crunch decisions, except to pacify the public in the short term and thus maintain his own position. Therefore he's got to go ASAP.

Hey Geyjon - thanks for giving me a laff with your "not a cockney or a hom" sig

God allmighty - we need a laff when our team is such shit at the minute, thanks to the Duncenamic Duo of Shepherd and Roeder....

Guest thompers

Actually,I think Freddy knows that Roeder is not as capable as he wish he was.And therefore,he only offered him a 2 year deal.

Nah he's too stupid to see the obvious (that it was gonna be a shit appointment).

I think the 2 year deal was more down to the Souness pay-out :lol:

I wanted O'Neill

Me too. Medals all around! ;)

Actually, O'Neill said he was hanging on and on waiting for "a certain northern club to approach me, and they never did"

I wonder....yet another stick to beat the fat tw@t with ?

Guest Invicta_Toon

again Phil K

where is your evidence for the 3 in 4?

and now, care to quote that littel gem about O'Neil too? Or are you full of shit?

3 in 4, yes 3 in 4 NUFC fans were behind Roeders appointment?

They may have been by the time he was appointed, a lot were wanting him as manager by then.  At the beginning I doubt more than 1 in a thousand wanted him.

I wanted O'Neill

Me too. Medals all around! ;)

Actually, O'Neill said he was hanging on and on waiting for "a certain northern club to approach me, and they never did"

I wonder....yet another stick to beat the fat tw@t with ?

Where did he say that?

If he did Shepherd needs some mental help. Not that he doesn't already...