The Andrei Arshavin thread

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arshavin may still be ours.

He's the signing that will make the footballing world sit up and take notice of us. As Ashley was quoted in saying a while back that he would sign a superstar. Well we have our superstar now.

There is a chance, he hasn't agreed a move to anywhere so we've really got to push the boat out and bring him in.

I think the fee won't rise too much, i don't see him going for more than £13m max, i reckon the £11m bids would still be accepted as long as its cash up front, its the personal terms, and with him on a reported £50kpw, then were going to have to double that, then we've got to ask ourselves is he worth doing a U-turn on our wages policy? Could we give him that and expect Owen to take a cut?

Brings up all sorts of issues, but it would be nice to see the club deal with those issues, ie, put a fuking bid in you stupid indecisive fools.

Well Russian sources say we put a bid in. Zenit took steps to deny an Arsenal bid, but didn't deny us. That could be interpreted in two or three ways though.

Regardless, Arshavin has already said he won't talk to anyone until after Euro 2008 so whether we bid now is going to be irrelevant if other clubs are interested.

At least we can now move forward with van der Vaart.

He's the signing that will make the footballing world sit up and take notice of us. As Ashley was quoted in saying a while back that he would sign a superstar. Well we have our superstar now.

There is a chance, he hasn't agreed a move to anywhere so we've really got to push the boat out and bring him in.

I think the fee won't rise too much, i don't see him going for more than £13m max, i reckon the £11m bids would still be accepted as long as its cash up front, its the personal terms, and with him on a reported £50kpw, then were going to have to double that, then we've got to ask ourselves is he worth doing a U-turn on our wages policy? Could we give him that and expect Owen to take a cut?

Brings up all sorts of issues, but it would be nice to see the club deal with those issues, ie, put a fuking bid in you stupid indecisive fools.

Well Russian sources say we put a bid in. Zenit took steps to deny an Arsenal bid, but didn't deny us. That could be interpreted in two or three ways though.

Regardless, Arshavin has already said he won't talk to anyone until after Euro 2008 so whether we bid now is going to be irrelevant if other clubs are interested.

He won't talk, doesn't mean we cannot get a bid accepted from Zenit.

Guest Jawesome

Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him. Buy him.

He won't talk, doesn't mean we cannot get a bid accepted from Zenit.

Like I said, this may already have happenned.

Regardless, it is irrelevant, as when a couple days after Euro 2008 Arshavin is contacted by Zenit with a list of clubs that want to speak with him, we could be amongst other clubs, and bidding first won't put us top of the list.

Brilliance in this thread. We'll never get him apparently, but still if we don't get him the club is s*** etc. :lol:

Most of the knee-jerkers probably don't go to the match anyway so I don't know why they are too bothered who we do or don't get.

Brilliance in this thread. We'll never get him apparently, but still if we don't get him the club is s*** etc. :lol:

Aye but you thought you were never going to get your first blowjob, but once you handed over the £20, hay presto.

:lol:

Its a case of if we don't bid we can't get, gota be in it to win it and all that. Odds are against us but sureley we have to still try.

Aye but you thought you were never going to get your first blowjob, but once you handed over the £20, hay presto.

Its a case of if we don't bid we can't get, gota be in it to win it and all that. Odds are against us but sureley we have to still try.

ITK?

Not forgetting that we should have made him sign for us before the tournament.

That's not good enough, we should have signed him before that, if we'd got our act together we would have signed him before he was born, no foresight this club.

ITK?

common knowledge.

:D

I reckon Arshavin is the most typed in name of the weekend on premiership forums, with everyone saying the same as us

http://goonertalk.wordpress.com/2008/06/21/euro-2008-player-watch-robin-van-persie-arshavin/

From that link

"Alas, Arshavin’s performance tonight means we are no longer in the running to get him!"

Jesus. Who the hell is this guy going to play for?