Hull City promoted to the Premier League

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wouldn't be averse to a trip to Bristol like, dead easy from Newcastle Airport. Stayed there when we played in Cardiff, I've heard a few people saying it's a bit of a shithole but the bits I saw in the centre were canny enough.

Guest Southern Geordie

Bristol?

Say that to a Bristol Rovers or Bristol City fan and they'd be livid!

???

Well Yeah I know exactly... my dad was from Bristol.

I know, I was emphasising your point about them being called Bristol. Which side of Bristol is your dad from, Rovers or City? I go to uni there.

I live in Bristol so hope City go up so i can go watch Newcastle play.

Heh, this didn't work out for me. I was living in Derby for nearly all of this season. Backfired somewhat. :)

Hull's a bit of a dump like from my experience.

same here.  Maybe I saw the wrong parts like.

No, you didn't. You saw all you needed of Hull. I think it was voted the worst place to live.. or was definately up there.

Bristol?

Say that to a Bristol Rovers or Bristol City fan and they'd be livid!

???

Well Yeah I know exactly... my dad was from Bristol.

I know, I was emphasising your point about them being called Bristol. Which side of Bristol is your dad from, Rovers or City? I go to uni there.

oh, sorry :lol:... yeah City. Which is why I'd love them to make it.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Best match i've ever been to last night the atmosphere was amazing. Looking forward to my first trip to the new Wembley.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest optimistic nit

aye, but according to sky sports it only costs an average of 30million to get relegated, so being a yoyo club could actually be quite profitable, if you go up and down each season for 10 seasons you've made 150 million.

Worth £60m to the winning team apparently.  ???

i hope they dont keep going on about that all the way through though! on motd on the last day of the premiership it was "and reading will be gutted because of all the money they are losing" etc. and even shearer and hansen said something like "and the thought of all that money" when referring to this game- they didnt stop going on!!

" but according to sky sports it only costs an average of 30million to get relegated"

so they reckon top 3 in championship are making a profit of 30m a year.  I am sceptical!!

would like to see a maths breakdown of this figure!

Guest geordienorway

Remember that the clubs in Premier League have a huge income when it comes to TV-deals. This is money you never going to get in the Championship.