Evans To TOON?

Crumpy Gunt

good friend of mine, il ring him later and find out, seasons over so hes moved home now, lives 2 roads from me, so il tell you if this is a goer or not

aww.  Has he moved from West Jesmond?  He was renting a place over the road from my flatmates boyfriend while he was on loan at the mackems.  Could have got him to ask, and that would've pushed my ITK up!

Guest thenorthumbrian

If he is as good as the Sunderland fans say he is then why would Manure let him go ?

Guest cfhpantera27

Great young player, could cover CB and LB,

..and i'm not just sayin that cus he plays for N. Ireland, if it was someone like Chris Baird i'd have a different opinion  :razz:

If he is as good as the Sunderland fans say he is then why would Manure let him go ?

Who says they are?

The rumour mill was saying they are loosing Pique to Bracelona, so it wouldn't make an awful lot of sense to let Evans go too. Not sure about this one, and tbh haven't really seen much of the guy to make a comment on him.

Who says they are?

The rumour mill was saying they are loosing Pique to Bracelona, so it wouldn't make an awful lot of sense to let Evans go too. Not sure about this one, and tbh haven't really seen much of the guy to make a comment on him.

Silvestre is supposed to be off n all.

He did so well at convincing me he's an "ITK" until now.

Suppose him and "jonno" will talk about it later.

fuk me, do i need to upload fotos? or show u his name on my leavers shirt wiv a message frm him?

Haven't you said before you are a solicitor or you are studying law? :lol:

I wuldnt want u reprezenting me if u r.

He did so well at convincing me he's an "ITK" until now.

Suppose him and "jonno" will talk about it later.

fuk me, do i need to upload fotos? or show u his name on my leavers shirt wiv a message frm him?

Haven't you said before you are a solicitor or you are studying law? :lol:

I wuldnt want u reprezenting me if u r.

He posts from 5 computers in 3 houses so has to type like that, apparently.

Solid player with a big future ahead of him.  Played a big part in keeping up the mackems and Keane rates him highly.

Made his International debut @ left back for Northern Ireland and has done a great job there as well when required.  Would love to see him here :thup:

This

He made his international debut at 18 i think and was very solid especially against Spain! Would be a great signing IMO and although he'd be another Man Utd cast off, this is one with a future!

Guest Heneage

good friend of mine, il ring him later and find out, seasons over so hes moved home now, lives 2 roads from me, so il tell you if this is a goer or not

No he hasn't moved home, he's still up here with his girlfriend, how exactly do you know him? And the "House he was renting" was his gf's. She's on my uni course, i'm "LIKE BEST MATES AND SHIT AND WE SHARE ALL D SECRETS".

No he hasn't moved home, he's still up here with his girlfriend, how exactly do you know him? And the "House he was renting" was his gf's. She's on my uni course, i'm "LIKE BEST MATES AND s*** AND WE SHARE ALL D SECRETS".

Where is she from? Does she like football? If so who does she support? And if she is hot have you got pictures you can share with us?

Guest Heneage

She's an adopted Mackem and is at Northumbria not Newcastle fella.

As for "Secrets" I don't know any nor would I ever ask or disclose them on a forum board. Wouldn't be much of a "Mate" would I?

• 1 month later...
Guest johnson293

This one has made a comeback, courtesy of todays Sun....

KEVIN KEEGAN is ready to get right up Roy Keane’s nose — by making a move for Manchester United’s Jonny Evans.

Northern Ireland defender Evans, 19, was a smash hit at Sunderland last season during his second loan spell with the Mackems but has since returned to Old Trafford.

Boss Alex Ferguson is an admirer but the teen knows he will struggle to break into the United first team.

King Kev will try to tempt Evans to St James’ Park with a lucrative deal to keep him away from Wearside.

The Toon are also keeping tabs on former Arsenal strike star Julio Baptista.

The Brazilian is not wanted by Real Madrid and has snubbed approaches from Blackburn and Spurs.

KEVIN KEEGAN is ready to get right up Roy Keane’s nose — by making a move for Manchester United’s Jonny Evans.

Northern Ireland defender Evans, 19, was a smash hit at Sunderland last season during his second loan spell with the Mackems but has since returned to Old Trafford.

Boss Alex Ferguson is an admirer but the teen knows he will struggle to break into the United first team.

King Kev will try to tempt Evans to St James’ Park with a lucrative deal to keep him away from Wearside.

The Brazilian is not wanted by Real Madrid and has snubbed approaches from Blackburn and Spurs.

Is that the same Baptista who complained London was too cold?

I hate that argument. Madrid in December-February is just as cold if not colder than in the UK.

You reckon? Not sure I agree with that ???

I'd be happy with both players by the way..

Evans to Newcastle = Hell YES !

He's a versatile and his age has already a good anticipation and calmness, added would be the bonus of p*ssing off the local rivals.

If we sign him lets hope he's top of the pops.

:coat: