Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

Guest AceDeuce

the last few matches gala had no manager.

the german dude got sacked and arda played in a free role in the center.

thats when he started to be really effective.

he might not be quick anough to play winger in the PL,

but he replaced that brazilian guy who usually plays center for gala very well.

needs a bit more practice on that position but he can do it.

Please don´t shot the messenger :angel:

Don´t know if any of this is true but that is what I have read. But relax. We will probably find out in the coming days or weeks before European Championship.

Don´t know if any of this is true but that is what I have read. But relax. We will probably find out in the coming days or weeks before European Championship.

What? :lol:

In order for us to shoot the messenger you would have to reveal what we are shooting him for.

You can skip the second line :coolsmiley:

:hunter:

I think he did reveal something.

Doesn't look like anything new mate.

At a Swedish forum anyone said that this had been said in the Turkish news (and maybe this it is)

- Keegan has been in Turkey and met the chairman.

- Newcastle has offered £11m but the club does´t want to sell because a few Germany clubs want him so the new asking price for him is £16m, not £12m.

Legendary post.

:hunter:

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/spor/futbol/8995398.asp?gid=211&sz=74516

very brief: according to his manager the only club who has shown officially interest is Everton and they are prepared to give him £10m.. NUFC is also interest but there is nothing official... you can skip all the other things what is written.

more stuff to try and force our hand and bid what they want

if everton is in, we are out of the running. he will choose the bigger club.

You're really starting to get on my tits..

Well I wasnt gonna say anything but since you said it as well....

very brief: according to his manager the only club who has shown officially interest is Everton and they are prepared to give him £10m.. NUFC is also interest but there is nothing official... you can skip all the other things what is written.

Agreed. You only have to look at the name of the website to see they are trying to hurry up our bid.

Agreed. You only have to look at the name of the website to see they are trying to hurry up our bid.

I wish we would just bid for him tbh, he's clearly very talented and would be a sound addition to the team so why not just give them what they want? £12 million or whatever they want isn't THAT unreasonable surely.

I wish we would just bid for him tbh, he's clearly very talented and would be a sound addition to the team so why not just give them what they want? £12 million or whatever they want isn't THAT unreasonable surely.

So there goes our 3rd record bid for a one-season only promising star?

Why would he be one season only?

Besides, I didn't see people having any qualms about shelling out more money on Modric who wouldn't have been hanging around for long.

Guest MaetihS

if everton is in, we are out of the running. he will choose the bigger club.

You're really starting to get on my tits..

Yes i put in my honest opinion and despite being a mad fan, i know and recognise the harsh reality in life. I was not popular when at the start of the season, i say we have a worse squad than prior one. With signings like Beye (good buy i was wrong) and Cacapa, i know we will struggle cos i have seen them play regularly in France. Also signings like Smith as i recall please some fans but i was disgusted. I was criticised when i predicted we will be in the relegation scrap and should be happy just being safe, also being blasted when i say Pompey is way better than us in terms of squad quality. Remembered when i post that if pple are thinking we will back in top6 soon are asking too much last summer, i was blasted as well.

I turn out to be more right than wrong. Seriously, the state of the club in terms of attracting players due to the big club tag is bollocks....we are just a top 10 club at stretch. No doubt rising stars like Turan, Gomis, Gomez will not come to us ahead of the likes of even Blackburn, Everton and Spurs. Do not blast me now...do it after we signed these type of players. I say we will not sign players of such quality and will settle for second raters like Diane and Sessegnon. I have seen them play and they are average at best. I have posted much recently because we have been linked to Ligue 1 players which i am familiar with. These are the type of players that will normally go to teams like Boro and Sunderland, we will sign them if we are interested cos we are definitely a more attractive proposition. But players like Gomis is way way out of our league.

He is unknown last year.

It's necessary to make such bid to get those stars but I don't think any amount over 12m is "reasonable". It's really the upper limit we can afford. We aren't Chelski.

Besides, I didn't see people having any qualms about shelling out more money on Modric who wouldn't have been hanging around for long.

Be cool my friend, we will get in quality players I am very confident of this. It is doing my head in as well, especially with all the news of potential signings for other clubs.

It is good we are taking a stand on the fees as we don't apear to be being reasonable. We are offering good money for these players it appears so we just need to be calm. They are clearly trying to rip us off but it is early enough in the summer where we can afford to be a bit patient.