Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

This thread could do with a few more indecipherable Turkish rumours.

http://www.futbolyorumlari.com/

Galatasaray’dan Arda Turan açıklaması :’Satılık Değil’

Özellikle son günlerde basında Galatasaray’ın genç yıldızı Arda Turan ile ilgili birçok haber yazıldı.Son olarak İngiltere Premier Lig ekiplerinden Newcastle United ‘ın genç futbolcuyla yakından ilgilendiği ve ciddi bir teklifle Galatasaray’ın karşısına çıktığı yazılınca kulüpten beklenen açıklama geldi : ‘Arda Turan’ı satmayacağız’.

Sarı kırmızılı kulüpten yapılan açıklamada, “Arda Turan’ın Galatasaray Spor Kulübü ile 5 senelik sözleşmesi bulunduğu ve herhangi bir kulübe transferi söz konusu olmadığı belirtildi.Bu açıklamayla birlikte G.s. taraftarlarının yüzü güldü ayrıca basında son günlerin sıkça konuşulan konularından bir tanesi olan Arda Turan meselesi de açıklığa kavuşmuş oldu.

Does satilik degil mean "for sale"?

This thread could do with a few more indecipherable Turkish rumours.

http://www.futbolyorumlari.com/

Galatasaraydan Arda Turan açıklaması :Satılık Değil

Özellikle son günlerde basında Galatasarayın genç yıldızı Arda Turan ile ilgili birçok haber yazıldı.Son olarak İngiltere Premier Lig ekiplerinden Newcastle United ın genç futbolcuyla yakından ilgilendiği ve ciddi bir teklifle Galatasarayın karşısına çıktığı yazılınca kulüpten beklenen açıklama geldi : Arda Turanı satmayacağız.

Sarı kırmızılı kulüpten yapılan açıklamada, Arda Turanın Galatasaray Spor Kulübü ile 5 senelik sözleşmesi bulunduğu ve herhangi bir kulübe transferi söz konusu olmadığı belirtildi.Bu açıklamayla birlikte G.s. taraftarlarının yüzü güldü ayrıca basında son günlerin sıkça konuşulan konularından bir tanesi olan Arda Turan meselesi de açıklığa kavuşmuş oldu.

Does satilik degil mean "for sale"?

No, it means "Spurs player"

Guest AceDeuce

ít means not for sale.

gala stated that they wont sell him.

just tactics until the euros are over if you ask me...

Guest birdhunter

Two days ago Gala bought a winger called Ferdi (22) and also this young lad Aydin (can also play on both wings) will return to the A squad, they also still have hasan sas.. all a bit fishy actually with so much players who can play in the same position.. probably they are waiting for the big prize. But on the other hand I'm sure they won't sell him for less then 15-16 mio euros and also Arda -as far as i understand- prefers to stay till Gala's new stadium has finished (2009) and played there for a season.

tbh I still don't think that anyone will/can buy him.

According to that article the Gala owner is quoted as being prepared to let him leave for £13m so he is available at the right price. Can't see us paying close to that so it will probably drag on till after the Euros which depending on what sort of tournament he has might bring other clubs into the auction. Could be a frustrating wait.

Guest shearer_206

I think we are some way off completing this transfer. If they hold out for the asking price, I don't think we will match. We have been held to ransom far to many times in the past and Im sure Ash is aware of this.

I would guess our bid (if we have made a bid!) would be installment and performance based, and with it already being 4M below the asking price, I can't see it being accepted unfortunately. As it says, Gala are intent on advertising this bid in the press so they can start a bidding war.

Fingers crossed though, if the debt is that bad, they may well be forced to accept.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Spurs on verge of sealing Turan deal

says who?

Everybody knows this is gonna happen

Guest shearer_206

Spurs on verge of sealing Turan deal

says who?

Im guessed hes turking the piss!!

Guest shearer_206

read on google france we have bid 3.25 million euros for derdiyok. things seem to be moving now then.

Who?

Guest Daishi

From wor mate wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eren_Derdiyok

Eren Derdiyok (born June 12, 1988) is a Swiss footballer who currently plays as striker in the Swiss Super League for FC Basel. He also holds Turkish citizenship.

In April 2008, he was quoted in saying he would love to play in the same team as Newcastle United striker Michael Owen sparking rumours that he could be set to move to England.

another young-ish promising-ish player linked to us.  As long as he's not the Swiss/Turkish Shola, he's welcome here.

read on google france we have bid 3.25 million euros for derdiyok. things seem to be moving now then.

Who?

Eren Derdiyok, 6ft 3 striker who is 19 nearly 20. He plays for FC Basle and is in the Switzerland squad for Euro 2008. SwissMag will have probably seen him play. He has said that he would love to play alongside Owen.

Who?

Derdiyok is the young Swiss striker with Turkish heritage I believe. He was the one who came on and scored against England in the friendly.

He's a big target man who is supposed to be very talented. Would be a shrewd signing for that price.