Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

It's just good buisness. This is the one situation where you can really afford to let a player leave, when you have a replacement lined up.

If they want 12-15m and we give them 8 plus Emre we've had a pretty good deal, considering Emres value to us.

I've never seen the lad play and have never signed him on FM but i like the idea of signing young foreign players for the future.

I have no problem at all with Emre going, what's he really done in his time here apart from a 3 or 4 game spell when he played next to Butt in the centre of the park?

I have no problem at all with Emre going, what's he really done in his time here apart from a 3 or 4 game spell when he played next to Butt in the centre of the park?

shame we maybe couldn't have seen what keegan could do with him......however if he goes i guess it is keegans choice.

shame we maybe couldn't have seen what keegan could do with him......however if he goes i guess it is keegans choice.

He's got the ability no doubt about that, just some of the passes he makes compared to any of our other midfielders, but he rarely shows it for us that's the problem, especially with his injury record. It's funny as well how Owen gets a lot of grief about the England situation but Emre never does about his Turkey situation. I think he'll have a canny Euros btw.

I hope this one comes off as everyone seems a bit nervous at the moment about who we are going to bring in, especially with how bad our current squad is, especially in midfield.

i'll be interested to see when the club actually tie one of these deals up personally; whether they know it or not i reckon they've got a lot of convincing to do...no idea when the ST renewals are but if i had one still and got to the day before renewals were due with nothing happening i'd be wondering what to do...

basically you'd be looking at a set up that underwhelmed with transfers last summer, did nothing in january and might not have done something before the renewals up

people are talking about the euros as a 'deadline' for transfers, i see this one as more pertinent...i'll personally be amazed if they don't make at least one significant splash before renewals are due as a number of interviews he's given mort's mentioned the need to keep ST sales high, well they're not gonna do that with smoke and mirrors unless the whole keegan as manager thing was an attempt to dredge another year of ST money out of the fans with not enough being spent on the squad?

mate of mine said it a while back, january i think, it's time for mike to "show us the fucken money" man, i've had enough...fine the wage bills high well make your manager get rid of the wasters that are dragging us down, for nothing if you have to, then start again

I definitely think we could do with a player who can excited the crowd that's for certain, someone who can do the unexpected. Martins can on an occassion do this, but this chap seems to have a lot better technique than that of Oba's.

Don't stop Arda Turn he's the one who drives me crazy! Dribble! Dribble! Dribble!

I definitely think we could do with a player who can excited the crowd that's for certain, someone who can do the unexpected. Martins can on an occassion do this, but this chap seems to have a lot better technique than that of Oba's.

Don't stop Arda Turn he's the one who drives me crazy! Dribble! Dribble! Dribble!

Get out.

From Alan Oliver

Yet again United are being linked with all sorts of players, the latest being Galatasaray’s midfielder Arda Turan.

But the Keegan camp insist they have no interest in the Turkish international.

Get out.

It's about time Pedro's tune had a re-jig man. :D

Get out.

That was pretty rubbish Tooj. :lol:

Get out.

More shame on you for not knowing the origins.  O0

From Alan Oliver

Yet again United are being linked with all sorts of players, the latest being Galatasarays midfielder Arda Turan.

Well thats that then  :nope:

Next ...........

Guest elpapi

From Alan Oliver

Yet again United are being linked with all sorts of players, the latest being Galatasarays midfielder Arda Turan.

Woohoo! First signing then......

Get out.

More shame on you for not knowing the origins.  O0

Nah, more shame on you for trying to apply it where it blatantly doesn't work tbh. :lol:

Guest neesy111

why do ppl still believe oliver?

it has been reported about turan in multiple sources so there is some substance

oliver said boro we're interested in smith,tht got found out to be completely untrue

i know season has only just finished but its really frustrating when you think your closing in a signing then turns out to be rubbish or moves to another club.

It is pretty annoying, but you just have to take it for what it is. It's still interesting discussing the players and learning about different players and how they might fit into our team and stuff.

This link did seem like a very strong one though, so I am pretty surprised.

We are probably in discussions with them to sell Emre, while someone else is in for Turan.

Some of you need to have a word with yourselves. It's alan oliver ffs. We might not sign this bloke but what he says is neither here nor there. You might as well ask the cat.