Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

Guest kingdawson

3 spurs itks are reporting that we've agreed a fee with Galatasary for him....

5/10.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

was joking before anyone tops themselves O0

Guest kingdawson

I never claim to be itk anyway :lol:.

Anyway for what it's worth, i've been very impressed with him during the 2 games and think he'll do well at Newcastle.

I imagine there to be a "star chamber" of Spurs ITKs, where five masked men sit around a table in a darkened room and deliver their verdicts on a given rumour.

"Lordships, Anton Ferdinand is rumoured to be booked in for a medical, along with a 'swarthy gentleman who speaks French', how do you find on these issues?"

*several minutes anxious silence*

One by one the Star Chamber members solemnly pronounce their verdict, 3-2 in favour.

"Release to the people the white smoke, a decision has been arrived at. Send our emissary to tell Glory Glory we are in agreement"

"Supporters of Tottenham, go about the internet telling the supporters of other clubs our news, Ferdinand is ours. Add something about Newcastle offering him more money whilst you're at it. Mention Comoli a lot, too"

I imagine there to be a "star chamber" of Spurs ITKs, where five masked men sit around a table in a darkened room and deliver their verdicts on a given rumour.

"Lordships, Anton Ferdinand is rumoured to be booked in for a medical, along with a 'swarthy gentleman who speaks French', how do you find on these issues?"

One by one the Star Chamber members solemnly pronounce their verdict, 3-2 in favour.

"Release to the people the white smoke, a decision has been arrived at. Send our emissary to tell Glory Glory we are in agreement"

"Supporters of Tottenham, go about the internet telling the supporters of other clubs our news, Ferdinand is ours. Add something about Newcastle offering him more money whilst you're at it. Mention Comoli a lot, too"

:lol:

I never claim to be itk anyway :lol:.

Anyway for what it's worth, i've been very impressed with him during the 2 games and think he'll do well at Newcastle.

Look at this jinx. Unbelievable.

:lol:

Probably not too far away from the truth :undecided:

Guest JamesD

One flaw i noticed is that he is very reliant on his right foot. On the whole he looked very good though.

One flaw i noticed is that he is very reliant on his right foot. On the whole he looked very good though.

Well he would be a waste of money in that case then,hope you dont scout for anybody cos they will be fucked on your recommendation  ;D

Guest VegasToon

One of the funniest posts I have read in a long time.    :clap:

Guest JamesD

Well he would be a waste of money in that case then,hope you dont scout for anybody cos they will be f***ed on your recommendation  ;D

Ummm, what?

Well he would be a waste of money in that case then,hope you dont scout for anybody cos they will be f***ed on your recommendation  ;D

Ummm, what?

Ummm pissed beer goggles  :Jonny2J: :drink:

I've been extremely impressed with him from what I've seen of him at Euro.

It's probably actually a bad thing tbh.

Yes we will probably struggle if anyone else comes in who can offer europe etc but thats our situation so we have to live with it unfortunetly.