Arda Turan?

Guest hindu times

Are people just talking about him or has NUFC made a move for him?

So far there has been nothing but rumours from Turkish language fan sites.  If he signs, it is purely the work of this thread and I say we start one about Kaka ASAP.

Apart from the Galatasary president talking about it, you're right I suppose.

Are people just talking about him or has NUFC made a move for him?

So far there has been nothing but rumours from Turkish language fan sites.  If he signs, it is purely the work of this thread and I say we start one about Kaka ASAP.

Apart from the Galatasary president talking about it, you're right I suppose.

And it's got to 62 pages !! Could you imagine what will happen once or if he acutally starts talking to clubs, let alone signs for one.

But they are sigining Nasri cant see them buying both

They are being linked with

Arda Turan

David Silva

Lukas Podolski

and have already signed that Aaron Ramsey kid.

prepare to fall apart then.... unless we smack galatasary with huge money... their are on debt

Terry Mac said that Keegan broke off from the New York leg of his America trip for a short while to talk to transfer targets.

I think this may have coincided with our supposed Turan bid.

Terry Mac said that Keegan broke off from the New York leg of his America trip for a short while to talk to transfer targets.

Or our supposed Arshavin bid, as there is a deadline set to that one?

Keegan would have had to break off from the Californian leg for that. Terry Mac wasn't there so wouldn't know.

Keegan would have had to break off from the Californian leg for that. Terry Mac wasn't there so wouldn't know.

Are you telling me Terry and Kev don't phone each other every day and have girly 3-hour chats?

If so, I'm calling you a LIAR!

Are you telling me Terry and Kev don't phone each other every day and have girly 3-hour chats?

If so, I'm calling you a LIAR!

Absolutely, but they realised that they can't give secret info over the telephone, as the CIA will be tapping into transatlantic telephone calls, and pass all the info on to Spurs owner Joe Lewis.

Guest MaetihS

lets move on. We should concentrate our efforts on not so famous and so-called 2nd tier players like Emana and such. There is no point going after the likes of Turan and the other Euro2008 stars. If we continue this day dream, will miss out on both sets of players and will be even worse. I will delighted if we sign the so-called unknowns from Ligue 1 that we are linked too. Have a feeling Mike Ashley has similar thoughts: to sign lesser players at lower costs and wages and see them bloom aka Arsenal strategy, that explains the non-activity. Yes we did go for a semi-famous player in Modric but he rejected us....in a way a lesson to MA which i am sure he is embracing now. So move on and sign players that can improve the squad at lower costs. also save us the embarrassment of losing out so called bigger clubs like Spurs.

lets move on. We should concentrate our efforts on not so famous and so-called 2nd tier players like Emana and such. There is no point going after the likes of Turan and the other Euro2008 stars. If we continue this day dream, will miss out on both sets of players and will be even worse. I will delighted if we sign the so-called unknowns from Ligue 1 that we are linked too. Have a feeling Mike Ashley has similar thoughts: to sign lesser players at lower costs and wages and see them bloom aka Arsenal strategy, that explains the non-activity. Yes we did go for a semi-famous player in Modric but he rejected us....in a way a lesson to MA which i am sure he is embracing now. So move on and sign players that can improve the squad at lower costs. also save us the embarrassment of losing out so called bigger clubs like Spurs.

It's Arda Turan :lol: He's a Turkish International playing for Galatasaray, you'd think you were talking about some world superstar ffs :lol:

good use of Emana in the example there as he has already been transferred :lol:

Mackem fan taking the piss in my opinion

Guest alijmitchell

Do you practise being a prize twat or does it just come naturally?

Do you practise being a prize twat or does it just come naturally?

His name backwards is Shiteam, thats mackem for Shit team. WUM