The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hope Germany win this.  Not only because I despise the Portugese but also because that German blonde girl I saw in the crowd just before the ads started on ITV is quite clearly the most beautiful Football fan I've ever seen! :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

I hope Germany win this.  Not only because I despise the Portugese but also because that German blonde girl I saw in the crowd just before the ads started on ITV is quite clearly the most beautiful Football fan I've ever seen! :lol:

yes I saw her, before that Portuguese fan that looked like he'd spent a day bathing in cooking oil!

Gorgeous she was - gorgeous - sublime!

I wouldn't mind her in MY goalmouth!

I'm leaving!

yes I saw her, before that Portuguese fan that looked like he'd spent a day bathing in cooking oil!

I'm leaving!

You never do!

Guest lankybellwipe

I'm leaving!

You never do!

Hey there "Meet me at west 45th, and Tom Sawyer way!" Mike!  O0

I tripped on the way out.  I HAVE NOW LEFT THE "SOCCER STATION!"  (football factory for lime suckers)