The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope Turan has a shitter tonight.

You don't want him here, or you hope it lowers the price?

I doubt anything will lower the price but it can most definitely send the price up. Might also get better teams in for him. Basically if he has a stormer of a tournament, we can forget it.

I hope Emre has a shocker too while we're at it, or he can at least do the decent thing and crock himself.

Guest smarty2006

The hell is Andy Gray doing in America?

Switched on ESPN this morning to see Andy Gray doing his classic play break down with fancy up-to-date graphics....WTF!....Felt homesick for about 5 secs, well maybe a wee bit longer?

Guest LucaAltieri

In our work's prediction league I had 1-1 for the opening match and I've got Portugal winning 3-1 tonight.  Missed out on the first result by a whisker.

Kazim Richards starts?!

:yikes:

been quite a year for him

fair play to him really, he took the chance to move to Fenerbahce and he's obviously doing the business in Turkey.

I definitely admired him for making the move across to Turkey at such a young age to try and become a better player.

Fair play to the guy. Still just 21 yrs old.

Turan doesn't start. Neither does Quaresma.

Moutinho starts for Portigal, haven't seen him in a while, should be interesting to see what he's about.

Moutinho has played well every time I've seen him. Seems very dedicated to his club though.

The hell is Andy Gray doing in America?

Switched on ESPN this morning to see Andy Gray doing his classic play break down with fancy up-to-date graphics....WTF!....Felt homesick for about 5 secs, well maybe a wee bit longer?

It's made the tournament for me.  Proper commentary and no stupid Yanks droning on about "ah-sum sah-ker".  :celb:

Come on Turkey.

Kazim Richards starts?!

:yikes:

been quite a year for him

fair play to him really, he took the chance to move to Fenerbahce and he's obviously doing the business in Turkey.

i think he only scored one league goal for them, but he's not been playing up front as far as i can tell.