The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Honestly, can't the f***ing news wait till full time?

When did the BBC sink to near-ITV levels in their football coverage?

They've always done it, I remember it happening a few times during england games.

COME ON SWITZERLAND :clap2:

ESPN's analysis team: Andy Gray & Julie Foudy.  :idiot2:

wtf is andy gray doing there, looks out of his element alongside such amatuers. highlight of frei chance flashes across the screen 'i think that's a chance there' gets totally blanked, presenter talks about something else entirely.

Didn't want to see that. Scott Carson, the useless wanker. :dave:

For the whole of the second half of the season, every single time someone took a shot at Carson, i was convinced it was going in, and most of the time it did.

COME ON SWITZERLAND :clap2:

ESPN's analysis team: Andy Gray & Julie Foudy.  :idiot2:

wtf is andy gray doing there, looks out of his element alongside such amatuers. highlight of frei chance flashes across the screen 'i think that's a chance there' gets totally blanked, presenter talks about something else entirely.

Was wondering that too.

Didn't want to see that. Scott Carson, the useless wanker. :dave:

For the whole of the second half of the season, every single time someone took a shot at Carson, i was convinced it was going in, and most of the time it did.

Liverpool will be screwing you over twice this summer if you end up with that useless bugger.

Guest optimistic nit

probably written by a manu or chelsea fan who have no concept of passion for the game.