The Euro 2008 thread: Spain are European champions

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest lankybellwipe

Desailly still on wizz. Love it.

Methinks he's ben watching too many Rick Flair interviews!

I'm outta here!

:doh:

Guest optimistic nit

france need to take off malouda and one of benzema or anelka now, as in this minute.

Over reaction time, but this is the worst tournament I can ever remember.

I've been thinking that too, these feel like friendlies instead of a tournament.  But I don't know if I'm biased by the fact that England aren't in it.

Hopefully they will stop pissing about in Round 2 when elimination is a possibility.

Guest optimistic nit

brights a fooking tool like. seems to think france have "tried everything" to break through, and thinks the main reason behind the score is the romanian defence.

they've defended very well, but if france could play football, then they would have scored imo.

Over reaction time, but this is the worst tournament I can ever remember.

I've been thinking that too, these feel like friendlies instead of a tournament.  But I don't know if I'm biased by the fact that England aren't in it.

Hopefully they will stop pissing about in Round 2 when elimination is a possibility.

Not sure its down to that, England are normally one of the worst sides to watch in international tournaments.