Chelsea sack Avram Grant. Ten Cate gone too?

Guest K9

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/277680528?-11199

GRANT LEAVES CHELSEA

Chelsea Football Club can confirm that Avram Grant has had his contract as manager terminated today (Saturday, May 24). This follows meetings over the last two days.

Everybody at Chelsea FC would like to thank Avram for his contribution since taking over as manager last September.

We will now be concentrating all our efforts on identifying a new manager for Chelsea and there will be no further comment until that appointment is made.

Guest gbolem

Bye bye Avram - more lunacy from Chelsea - bet they don't get the same shite we did though eh... :angry:

Who does everyone think is inbound then? Rijkaard?

Someone on 3 year contract that will be very lucky if he does 2 seasons.

Rijkaard, Mancini are going to be front runners.

BUT Kenyon does love Sven IIRC he has tried to get him 3 times (once for Man Ure & twice for Chelsea)

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

I just hope its not Laudrup beaxuse if Keegan walks I want him with us. He'd be a great choice for Chelsea though.

Think Avram will be happy with his cash and being back out of the limelight. Gonna be Roberto Mancini to take over I reckon although I don't think he'll do too well. Mourinho to take over at Inter and Inter and Chelsea to swap large quantities of players.