Fabricio Coloccini?

Pilko

would be a top signing not only on the pitch, but as a signal of intent, this guy is known the world over!

As someone has already posted, good age as well, could be a rock for us!

More on the arteta link please?

Never see that one coming through!

If Ayala wasnt so old id take apunt on him - think he would of been perfect stop gap player who's experivnence would of been vital to the developemnt of the team and Taylor.

Man U did a simlar thing with blanc a few years ago and Ferdinand spoke of how much of a good influence he was on his game.

Ayala would be another excellent signing. His reading of the game is superb and suprisingly enough, he's actually pretty damn fast. Leadership skills second to none. When Naybet came to us from depor, he was easily our player of the season and helped King develop into an excellent centre back. Naybet was a massive fans favourite and im sure Ayala would do a excellent job for you lot (and us too).

Are you guys looking to replace Dawson? Because that would be horrible for us.

If Ayala wasnt so old id take apunt on him - think he would of been perfect stop gap player who's experivnence would of been vital to the developemnt of the team and Taylor.

Man U did a simlar thing with blanc a few years ago and Ferdinand spoke of how much of a good influence he was on his game.

Ayala would be another excellent signing. His reading of the game is superb and suprisingly enough, he's actually pretty damn fast. Leadership skills second to none. When Naybet came to us from depor, he was easily our player of the season and helped King develop into an excellent centre back. Naybet was a massive fans favourite and im sure Ayala would do a excellent job for you lot (and us too).

:lol:

Guest kingdawson

Looks like dawson's gonna be sticking around (sadly it looks like Kaboul will be off). We're certainly looking for a centre back though and i'd take both Coloccini and Ayala in a heart beat.

You lot should be chuffed if you pull the Coloccini signing off (think he'll end up at city though).

Aye, exactly thing is at 36 years old im not sure he'd ever be on the clubs radar whatsoever. Shame really cos i he wouldnt have too much trouble adjusting to the pace of the prem. Coloccinno would be excellent though - could do a simlar job.

Looks like dawson's gonna be sticking around (sadly it looks like Kaboul will be off). We're certainly looking for a centre back though and i'd take both Coloccini and Ayala in a heart beat.

You lot should be chuffed if you pull the Coloccini signing off (think he'll end up at city though).

Depends on who City get in as manager, I think. Delighted Dawson is sticking around. Since we aren't looking for keepers, you'll be stuck with Robbo for at least another year too.

Guest Chubby Jason

What exactly are you basing that on?

Guest Heneage

Can't believe i'm saying this but the fact we havemore stability than city suggests he would favour us but we need to beat Madrid and Barca.

Why? They don't even know who will be managing them next season.

Class hair :lol:

wonder if his hair style fits into the new boards criteria bluelaugh.gif

Keegan always has room for a good perm. The more i think about it, the more sense this transfer makes.

Don't know how good he's irl... but I agree that he's solid on FM...  isn't this the guy playing at Inter some years ago?

My question is, taken he's good irl... how well can he adapt to premiership football? i.e. can he become or be the player that woody was for us under Robson?

Why dont we do as Real Madrid?

According to Spanish sources however, striker Alvaro Negredo could be.

The Almeria hotshot scored 13 goals in 37 games last season and has been recommended to United by technical co-ordinator Jeff Vetere.

Negredo was on the books of Real Madrid — where Vetere was previously employed as a star-spotter — before joining Almeria.

And the Bernabeu club have a £3 million first option on the 22-year-old, with reports suggesting they are keen to exercise this, and sell the player on to United for around £9.5 million.

Source: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=53206.475

and then simpl buy him and offer him to city in return for 1) more cash or 2) part exchange ... get micah  :razz:

Guest pont-toon

just read the link to him/us on a depor website - claims they are looking for 15 million euros to be negotiated with that dood that kept fat fred up all night with the luque deal

oh aye no mention of citeh but does mention the other usual suspects in the current transfer scramble ie pompey and you know who (spuds) as being in the frame

dont shoot the messenger !!!

Class hair :lol:

wonder if his hair style fits into the new boards criteria bluelaugh.gif

Keegan always has room for a good perm. The more i think about it, the more sense this transfer makes.

Someone should photoshop his hair onto Mike Ashley or some of the players. It would look pretty epic on Oba :lol:

Don't know how good he's irl... but I agree that he's solid on FM...  isn't this the guy playing at Inter some years ago?

He was signed by AC Milan from Boca Juniors when he was 18. I remember Milan getting into all sorts of trouble at that time for poaching or something but he was really highly rated at that time..........he`s been loaned out a hell of alot times since he was signed by them though. 4 times in all i think and Deportivo is his 7th club and he`s only just turned 26 a few months ago.

I`m a little surpsied Milan never recalled him from either of his loan spells especially with their ageing defence over recent years

Remember when he and Nadal headed into eachother when Bellamy equalised against Mallorca in 2003/04. :)

he hasn`t played for Mallorca

No way is worth £10 Million. 6-7 tops, we would be getting ripped off again by Depor if we pay that price.

Never happen. Deportivo ripping NUFC off?  Right.

maybe they think Freddy is still in charge