Gazza sec†ioned again

kirkwdavis2001

Guest Stephen927

Always sad to hear about him and his problems.

Nice to see all his mates have fucked off when the moneys dried up. Wheres that Five Bellied cunt now?

Always sad to hear about him and his problems.

Nice to see all his mates have fucked off when the moneys dried up. Wheres that Five Bellied cunt now?

last time I saw an interview he was crying his eyes out, they're still best mates but gazza seems to have pushed him away. Jimmy said he fears gazza might do something stupid if hes not properly looked after...

Guest Stephen927

Lock him up and throw away the key IMO.

Would probably be the only way to get him on the straight and narrow tbh.

Its a damn shame what has happened to him.

Surrounded himself with absolute shite from day 1

Not nice to see or say it but he was fucked the day he let that cockney spiv cunt Venables talk him into not going to the Mancs.

Self inflicted sadly.

His problems are about more than just the people he had around him or who managed him. He's clearly got loads of deep-seated physiological problems, probably stemming back to seeing his friend killed when he was a kid. He probably would've ended up in the same boat whether he'd stayed at Newcastle, or even not made it as a professional footballer.

His problems are about more than just the people he had around him or who managed him. He's clearly got loads of deep-seated physiological problems, probably stemming back to seeing his friend killed when he was a kid. He probably would've ended up in the same boat whether he'd stayed at Newcastle, or even not made it as a professional footballer.

granted, but imagine a scenario where he'd joined man u and not spurs at that time - ferguson would have been a far better influence on the lad and hopefully kept him of the drink and out of trouble a lot longer than joining spurs with a nightclub owner for a manager in london

had gazza went on to have a successful career and all the positivity that went with it we could have very well been looking at a totally different outcome

no guarantees of anything of course

People say bad news, but it's kind of a relief.  He's in dire need of help, and that's about the only place he's getting it.  All his old connections, friendships (footballers, Chris Evans and the likes), etc have cast him out to sea.  Yet they'll no doubt tell you how sad it is.

It is a huge shame that such a talented man has ended up in the way that he has.  I would guess that when football is your life that when you are no longer able to play it comes as a very big blow.

It is very hard to help someone who doesn't want to help themselves though and I am sure that Jimmy Gardner would be right by Gazza's side if he was given the chance.  Gazza has been on a self destruct path for quite a while now, all through his career he has received bad advice and had free loaders riding on his back and now he is paying the price.

The press in this country have a lot to answer for as well, they love to jump on people when they are down.

I would like to wish him the very best of luck and hope that he pulls himself out of the mess he is in as quickly and painlessly as possible.  Once he is back on his feet some club, maybe Newcastle, should get him on the payroll working with the kids.  What an inspiration he could be to kids who are trying to make their way in football.

Once he is back on his feet some club, maybe Newcastle, should get him on the payroll working with the kids.  What an inspiration he could be to kids who are trying to make their way in football.

that's exactly what i said to my mate last night, i think it would be something that gazza would enjoy doing too.

maybe even something to do with newcastle and gateshead, i'm sure his old mate bogie would help out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1023746/Ill-rue-losing-Gazza-I-quit-years-says-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html

Ferguson still rues missing out on Paul Gascoigne, who was sectioned again yesterday.

'My first experience of Paul was at Newcastle in March 1987,' he said. 'We had a central midfield of Robson, Remi Moses and Norman Whiteside. Three really competitive players, but he absolutely tore them apart. At one point, he nutmegged Remi right in front of me, then patted him on the head. I was straight out of the dug-out, screaming: "Get that little f****** so and so."

'Robbo and Whiteside were chasing him up and down the pitch, but couldn't get near him. Afterwards I told Martin Edwards not to leave until he had spoken to the Newcastle chairman. I had to get this boy. He was the best I had seen for years. I spoke to him the night before I went on holiday and he said: "Mr Ferguson, you go away and enjoy yourself. I'll be signing for Manchester United."

'Off I go, and I'm lying by the pool when there is a Tannoy for me to take a call. It was Martin telling me Tottenham had swung it by buying Paul's mum and dad a house in the northeast. We had a structure of players who could have helped him - lads from the north-east - and joining us would have given him some discipline. It was the biggest disappointment of all, losing out on him, and he admits it was a mistake.

Moving down to London can't be easy for any 19-year old lad.'

Anybody think it would have made a difference with the way things turned out for Gazza. Fergies handling of the young Ryan Giggs springs to mind.

I think sectioning under the mental health act, and then breaking his dependency on alcohol is his only hope.

You got to get him off the drink, before you can address his underlying issues.

He's a big kid in an adult world where an awful lot of people have taken him for a ride. I truly hope he gets sorted & that Nufc can offer him a role. He clearly feels unloved, a complete failure with no-where to turn. He really does need professional help & a long term care regime & if that works Nufc should step in with a role.

A lot of people in his situation have only themselves to blame, in Gazza's case I don't think that is strictly true.

Guest Stephen927

Just been on BBC news that he's been taken in again, this time for up to six months :(

Good news. Wouldn't have been long before he seriously harmed himself or others.