am depressed...

womblemaster

Cue. The ridicule and taunting for inpatients and panicking from the "bury our heads in the sanders"

I agree with your sentiments but the grief you'll get by voicing your concerns won't be worth it.

Should we give a toss about Dos Santos? Barca fans think he's lazy, weak, and over hyped.

I saw a handful of Barca matches with Dos Santos last season and he was nothing special. Actually he was quite poor and I wondered how on earth did he get to wear that blaugrana shirt. The stage was just way too big for him.

Dos Santos for the record doesn't appear to be anything special and this is doubly reflected by the fact he joined a club such as Spurs for what appears to be a pretty small fee. If he was really all that he'd be more highly rated, cost more and be off to a better club than Spurs (surely if Barca really rated him they'd not want to sell).

To be fair to Dos Santos, he's only just turned 19, still can go on to be a very, very good player you would think.

He may not be at Messi or Bojan's level, but he's a very exciting prospect and I'd be delighted if it was us signing him, and I suspect many others here would too.

Guest shaun11177

Anyone who saw the last game when he played central midfield instead of been stuck out on the right wing will have seen a very good young player.

Its also a reasonable deal-the kid is also only 19, he is not the finished article.

If we had signed Woodgate,Modric and Dos Santos i would be quite happy.

LOL, here they come. Predictable.

Of course it is, its called common sense.

It may be to you but other people have different views, you don't have to agree with them but at least respect their right to have an opinion, all this mocking and ridicule quite frankly makes anyone doing it look rather pathetic and childish and makes this place a very unwelcoming environment.

Cue. The ridicule and taunting for inpatients and panicking from the "bury our heads in the sanders"

I agree with your sentiments but the grief you'll get by voicing your concerns won't be worth it.

Nice Freudian slip

Fuck me.  How much did Spurs spend last season? 

Where did Spurs finish? One place above us.  This tells its own story.

Who gives a fuck, not me, thats for sure.  Who knows what KK's and the boards plans are.

Fuck me.  How much did Spurs spend last season? 

Where did Spurs finish? One place above us.  This tells its own story.

Who gives a fuck, not me, thats for sure.  Who knows what KK's and the boards plans are.

Enough of that talk, you're upsetting afar.

KK does seem to have been here an age now without any major signings. I did think we'd have been further down the road to securing a few targets, and my concern is that the longer we leave it, the smaller the pool of players becomes as Fat Sam was moaning last year.