Footballer Held After Kids Die In Crash

Dokko

Guest Mcdonald36

I meant you, DJgenius.

I see you've got back up from your boyfriend, so I best be off.

Maybe you should have done just that before you make an ass out of your self?

Maybe it's time you got yourself a real girlfriend and jibbed the blow up one.

And stopped using phrases like 'make an ass out of yourself'

We say 'arse' in this country.

:cheesy:

Got no comeback to that. You win.

Time for a well earned wank.

[/b] I meant you, DJgenius.

I see you've got back up from your boyfriend, so I best be off.

Perhaps if your English was better mate ;)

Guest Mcdonald36

Yeah, sorry about that. I find it hard to control myself when faced with jumped up internet smart arses from Norway.

Guest geordienorway

There is only one player in the Plymouth squad who is 25 years old - Steven MacLean.

Guest geordienorway

There is only one player in the Plymouth squad who is 25 years old - Steven MacLean.

It's Luke McCormick. Goalkeeper, apparently.

He is 24 though.

Guest Toon Saint

It's Luke McCormick. Goalkeeper, apparently.

He is 24 though.

Fuxake, the press get it wrong shocker. :yikes:

RIP kids. :-[

Guest DazzaNufc1892

dont get you all saying people should go to prison for a long time man. Fact is we have rapists walking the street who go out intending to harm, this guys had an accident and his conscience haunting him for the rest of his life is enough

dont get you all saying people should go to prison for a long time man. Fact is we have rapists walking the street who go out intending to harm, this guys had an accident and his conscience haunting him for the rest of his life is enough

Have a word. You don't know what's happened any more than anyone else.

Is it safe to assume from the police statement that he wasn't drink driving and didn't leave the scene of the accident?

There's not a single club that hasn't had at least half their squad driving like a dickhead.

Guest optimistic nit

if he was fucking about and caused the death of 2 children then a bad consience is not enough.

not saying this is what happened like, he may be completely blaimless, but how you can say anyone who caused death by being careless should be let off is beyond me.

It depends on the level of carelessness...if he was driving extremely aggresively then yes he should be jailed....bit inattentive driving causes accidents everyday...and unless he was using excessive speed, purposely contacting cars...or doing something ridiculous...he is not anymore at fault than those who get in minor accidents every day.

He'll be arrested because someone has been killed. He'll have been arrested so any interview will officially be under caution. Whether he'll be proved guilty or innocent at this stage it'll be standard proceedure.