Footballer Held After Kids Die In Crash

Dokko

The dangerous drivers choice of livelyhood is irrelevant to be fair.

agree, half the press - especially those with morals - will now be pointing at "those bloody footballers", again.

Alarming to see the amount of people still using mobiles while driving and getting away with it. Serious clampdown needed, maybe its too difficult for them to distinguish between someone using a mobile or driving in a 30 mph speed limit at 35 and hauling them in ?

RIP though. Tragic loss of life. Again.

Joey Barton might be getting a team mate.

On a serious note, RIP to the kids :(

Sounds like their father is in a really bad way too... broken back, internal injuries etc

Cant imagine what the mother/wife is going through.

RIP

Guest Mcdonald36

Big shout out to the liberal doo gooders who jumped to the defence of this piece of shit.

Is the keeper fine? Because it would be nice if he was in serious pain.

Also footballers must think they own the roads

There does seem to be a high ratio of footballers and traffic violations in this Country compared to the norm.

I bet half our squad have been caught speeding, well at one time i'm sure of it!

Big shout out to the liberal doo gooders who jumped to the defence of this piece of shit.

Makes the people who wanted to know what happened before passing judgement look really stupid obviously.  :rolleyes:

How anyone can try to use something like this as a points scoring exercise is beyond me.  Still well done for guessing right all the same

RIP

Maybe it ran out and he was too lazy to renew it?

Quite possible. And let's be honest, he wouldn't be the first footballer to think he's so good he doesn't have to bother with the same things as the common man.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Cant imagine her pain, talk about your world crumbling in on you. For both of her kids to die makes this tragedy unbelievably bad.

Throw the book at him.

Tell me if you think I am being a wanker, but i honestly don't think this is a thread where funny/witty/jokey comments or smileys should be.

Two young kids have tragically lost their lives and their parents will have to cope with the tragedy for the rest of their lives, and some fuckers are taking it light heartedly!! As a parent of two kids myself, I cannot think of anything worse in the world than burying your own children. Yet some insensitive cunts find it ok to add funny smileys or coments to their posts.

I dont think there is anything remotely amusing about this thread at all, and I hope those who do are ashamed of themselves. As they reflect, I hope they feel proper cunts.

RIP

Don't understand why he didn't have insurance. Doesn't he earn enough?

My guess would be that he has just been cocky enough to borrow a mates car thinking "aaah. it'll be alright... coppers will never stop me"

Double fuckwit if he has done it while over the limit.

What a pointless loss of life

Maybe it ran out and he was too lazy to renew it?

Have you ever had car insurance before?

It continues for another year unless you specifically cancel it. No excuses IMO.

Throw the book at him. Preferably still in the book case.