What do you actually think is going to happen when KK gets back?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest michaelfoster

Furthermore all employees must now supply their own milk if they want coffee or tea

Might aswell sack Terry Mac now then :D

He's not coming back.

Should this be an option in the poll?

Think so. I reckon he's lost on a island somewhere with a guy called Locke. He was just about to come back then some cunt went and moved the bliddy thing, terrible luck.

He's not coming back.

Should this be an option in the poll?

Think so. I reckon he's lost on a island somewhere with a guy called Locke. He was just about to come back then some cunt went and moved the bliddy thing, terrible luck.

:smiley6600:

Guest Stephen927

Ideal scenario - Keegan comes back, gives the nod to a few deals that have been in the works, and Terry Mac makes him a brilliant cuppa, justifying his wages.

Worst case - The cup of tea has no sugar.

Ideal scenario - Keegan comes back, gives the nod to a few deals that have been in the works, and Terry Mac makes him a brilliant cuppa, justifying his wages.

Worst case - The cup of tea has no sugar.

Or he forgets to boil the kettle.

I know what's going to happen, it's the same every year. You plan your big holiday timing it so you sneakily get to miss out on a nasty piece of work coming up, thinking that when you get back someone else will have had to do it instead. When you get back though you find everyone else has been "busy on something else that came up" and it's still waiting for you to do, but now there's nowhere near enough time for you to do it in.

Don't expect anything to happen as soon as he's back either, it's going to take him at least a week to get through his inbox.

I know what's going to happen, it's the same every year. You plan your big holiday timing it so you sneakily get to miss out on a nasty piece of work coming up, thinking that when you get back someone else will have had to do it instead. When you get back though you find everyone else has been "busy on something else that came up" and it's still waiting for you to do, but now there's nowhere near enough time for you to do it in.

Don't expect anything to happen as soon as he's back either, it's going to take him at least a week to get through his inbox.

:lol:

When the top brass at our place comes back from his holidays he just deletes everything then goes if it was important they will e-mail again.  ;D

Guest microbar

With ashley announcing  that we need to cut costs on our overheads,

IE 73% of our turnover is going on the wage bill,

It does not look good for king kev getting any real backing financially from the board.

And Owen will be sold if he does not agree a wage cut,

Looks like another mediocre season for us oh joy. :clap:

Terry Mac releasing statements since our part time manager can't get his arse home in time for the fixture lists being released:

Newcastle assistant boss Terry McDermott is hoping Manchester United will be slow starters next season.

The Magpies face the reigning Premier League champions on the opening day of the 2008/09 campaign.

As if an early trip to Old Trafford was not daunting enough, Kevin Keegan's side then travel to Emirates Stadium to face Arsenal a fortnight later.

Both venues hold painful memories from last season, with 12 goals conceded without reply during three fixtures.

A 6-0 hammering in Manchester was followed by back-to-back 3-0 defeats in North London as the Magpies reached their lowest ebb of a hugely disappointing 2007/08 crusade.

However, an end of season revival, coupled with United's faltering start last term, has given McDermott belief that Newcastle will hit the ground running on 16th August.

"Obviously it is always a difficult game when you go to Manchester United, and just as much at Arsenal," he said.

"But if there is a good time to play Manchester United at Old Trafford, it is the start of the season.

"Don't forget, Reading went there last season and got a draw and in their next two matches, they also drew at Portsmouth and lost to Manchester City.

"Let's hope we can cash in by catching them early on like those teams did last season, and when they are still celebrating winning the Premier League and Champions League.

"And let's also hope that (Cristiano) Ronaldo, who scored five goals against us last season, is not with them come August."

Guest Brazilianbob

I'm as eager as anyone to see quality signings, but I have to keep reminding myself that players contracts run from 1st July to 30th June, so any signings usually won't be until the end of their current contractual year i.e. after 30th June 2008.  Quite where this leaves us with the Arshavin deal, which must be done by 20th June or he stays at Zenit, I don't know.