And they say only real men wear pink......

ShearMagic

Guest DazzaNufc1892

im afraid to admit this, but im feelin the look, and the shades are awesome, i got a pair of prada ones like that last week, get loadsa comments on them when youre out like

im afraid to admit this, but im feelin the look, and the shades are awesome, i got a pair of prada ones like that last week, get loadsa comments on them when youre out like

Look at that twat!

Hom!

Uphill gardener!

Lets kick the fuk out of that fairy bitch!

???

Such as "When does your boat leave port big boy?"????

Guest Sniffer

If wearing pink and a tarts sunglasses means you score goals I'd deck all of our midfield out in this gear.

Would be money well spent.

Here's a tip for you young rookie. Never rely on flashy gear to get you attention. It'll only attract the wrong sort anyway.

Do your thing by all means and look fresh and fly out there but never go over the top. Makes you look desperate, like your trying too hard.

Despite being almost 30 and having all that money Lampard still hasn't learnt this. Cringeworthy and rather embarrassing.

Here's a tip for you young rookie. Never rely on flashy gear to get you attention. It'll only attract the wrong sort anyway.

Do your thing by all means and look fresh and fly out there but never go over the top. Makes you look desperate, like your trying too hard.

Despite being almost 30 and having all that money Lampard still hasn't learnt this. Cringeworthy and rather embarrassing.

Fashion tips across a footie forum, seen it all now.  :lol:

Get yourself in the Materialism thread Kaka, you'd have a field day.

Fashion tips across a footie forum, seen it all now.  :lol:

Get yourself in the Materialism thread Kaka, you'd have a field day.

Never really ventured outside of the football forum ... sounds rather intriguing though.

Might have to check that one out.

:laugh: