Chamakh

morgs

Guest MaetihS

on his day, a really good player. but at times fustrating as hell. a decent player that has potential and ability. consistency is his downfall which still can be ratified.

A tall and elegant player with good close control and an impressive understanding of the game, Chamakh may not be as clinical as Pauleta, but is every bit as professional and possesses qualities that his mentor does not. At 1m85, he is strong in the air and works tirelessly for the team, holding up possession and bringing midfielders into the play.

Alongside Owen and Martins those qualities would be ideal.

Would be seriously unimpressed if this went through...

Why's that? I have to say i've never seen him play, but from the sounds of things he is a talented player that just hasn't got going yet. It could be a pretty shrewd signing.

I've seen him play quite a bit over the years. He's just pretty average imo and the kind of player who will go missing for big chunks of the season.

He's not bad but I'm personally not a fan. Plus it seemed like he peaked 2-3 years ago and Lyon were interested in him, since then he's done very little.

According to Newcastle United Blog, he has signed 3 year contract, to be annouced 1st July  :celb:

And their source?

Now on his wikipedia site there is information that says he has just signed a 3 year deal with the club today, and that the Newcastle club will unveil him on July 1st.

Jesus. H. Christ.

Feel like this one could happen, by the sounds of him he's around our level. Must admit i've never seen him play (if i have i don't remember him) but have heard of him before, i think (going off your comments on him in here) that's the type of player NUFC need to be tracking down now, someone with potential, someone with a half decent record already but with some flaws which need ironing out. We need another targetman type player, Shola couldn't do it, Carrol is too young and Viduka is a fat lazy injured tart.

15 goals in the league this season? Didn't Gomis only get 17?

Saying that some rather average players in the past in France have been scoring like Pele in prime so, pinch of salt really.