Agent: 'Arda Turan will be playing in Italy this coming season'

Guest hindu times

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun25r.html

Turkish star Turan set for Serie A 

Wednesday 25 June, 2008

Turkish sensation Arda Turan “will play in Italy with a big club, as Milan and Juventus are interested.”

The 21-year-old forward has been one of the top revelations in the Euro 2008 semi-finalists and is eager to make the move to Serie A.

“Next week, when the European Championship is over, we will make everything official,” agent Ahmet Bulut told sportal.it.

“Many clubs have contacted me, but the price-tag is pretty high and he only wants the best.

“Whatever the outcome, he will play in Italy and will do so for a big club. Juve and Milan are interested, from Monday we’ll begin discussing terms.

“I wish to repeat, Arda Turan will be playing in Italy this coming season.”

Juventus have the advantage because they can offer midfielder Sergio Almiron (pictured) – a target for Arda’s club Galatasaray – along with £4m.

However, they would need to free up a non-EU spot in their squad before importing another player.

That's the end of that then.

Wednesday 25 June, 2008

Turkish sensation Arda Turan will play in Italy with a big club, as Milan and Juventus are interested.

The 21-year-old forward has been one of the top revelations in the Euro 2008 semi-finalists and is eager to make the move to Serie A.

Next week, when the European Championship is over, we will make everything official, agent Ahmet Bulut told sportal.it.

Many clubs have contacted me, but the price-tag is pretty high and he only wants the best.

Whatever the outcome, he will play in Italy and will do so for a big club. Juve and Milan are interested, from Monday well begin discussing terms.

I wish to repeat, Arda Turan will be playing in Italy this coming season.

Juventus have the advantage because they can offer midfielder Sergio Almiron (pictured) a target for Ardas club Galatasaray along with £4m.

However, they would need to free up a non-EU spot in their squad before importing another player.

Bum Remington it is then

Guest teepee

ok, i will try to be positive

if keegan really was interested in ashavin, derdiyok (?) and turan before the european championship he does have a very good eye for talent still, all three have impressed me as well.

so let's just hope he has a few more up his sleeve, as andrei and arda may very well be out of our reach by now.

*shakes head*

Hard to be positive when we're losing out on all our targets, it would appear that ashley's "hardball" tactic of not shelling out that extra 2 or 3 million seems to be costing us big time in the transfer-market.

Still early days though....

Did anyone really think we were going to get him? Our problem is players like that do not want to come to England and those that will come do not want to come to Newcastle, its London only for most.

However Dave found that on ch4 and the only other place I can find reporting this is the Journal..

Guest MaetihS

See i am right that these players will not join us that if we interested. i hate to be right...was silently hoping that i am wrong and get banned from the forum. am hurting though...bet when these players hear that we are interested, they chuckle "hahaahhaa dream on..."  ok ok, lets get back to concentrate on signing other players.

See i am right that these players will not join us that if we interested. i hate to be right...was silently hoping that i am wrong and get banned from the forum. am hurting though...bet when these players hear that we are interested, they chuckle "hahaahhaa dream on..."  ok ok, lets get back to concentrate on signing other players.

Seriously?

:lol:

Wednesday 25 June, 2008

Turkish sensation Arda Turan “will play in Italy with a big club, as Milan and Juventus are interested.”

“Next week, when the European Championship is over, we will make everything official,” agent Ahmet Bulut told sportal.it.

“Many clubs have contacted me, but the price-tag is pretty high and he only wants the best.

“Whatever the outcome, he will play in Italy and will do so for a big club. Juve and Milan are interested, from Monday we’ll begin discussing terms.

“I wish to repeat, Arda Turan will be playing in Italy this coming season.”

Juventus have the advantage because they can offer midfielder Sergio Almiron (pictured) – a target for Arda’s club Galatasaray – along with £4m.

Hmmm, haven't Milan been stating for months that the only player they wish to sign is Adebayor? Not sure why Galatasary would accept a player and £4m too, surely they'd demand the cash in their financial state? Does seem a bit fishy, Bulut himself even states his "price-tag is pretty high".

Did anyone really think we were going to get him? Our problem is players like that do not want to come to England and those that will come do not want to come to Newcastle, its London only for most.

However Dave found that on ch4 and the only other place I can find reporting this is the Journal..

Oh shut up.

Of course he wanted to come to England and even Newcastle as he said so himself didn't he.

We didn't firm up our interest for whatever reason and now bigger and better clubs have come in for him.

We live with it and we move on. Like someone else already mentioned we are spotting some good young players and hopefully its just a matter of time.

Oh shut up.

Of course he wanted to come to England and even Newcastle as he said so himself didn't he.

We didn't firm up our interest for whatever reason and now bigger and better clubs have come in for him.

We live with it and we move on. Like someone else already mentioned we are spotting some good young players and hopefully its just a matter of time.

:lol: now now, don't be bitter its not my fault we didn't get him.

Oh shut up.

:lol: now now, don't be bitter its not my fault we didn't get him.

It's just annoying this cliche of all players only wanting to go to London. It's absolutely rubbish most of the time.

Most of these guys are just happy to be coming over to play in England.

Its been reported in Gazzetta as well, but is basically a copy and paste of the C4 story which is from another Italian site. A little extra I think was this part in Gazzetta:

"A lot of clubs contacted me (Ahmet Bulut) about him, but his value has risen and he only wants the best move."

Its been reported in Gazzetta as well, but is basically a copy and paste of the C4 story which is from another Italian site. A little extra I think was this part in Gazzetta:

"A lot of clubs contacted me (Ahmet Bulut) about him, but his value has risen and he only wants the best move."

Its the same with Ashavin, but its not over till the fat lady sings, or the skinny footballer signs.