Have you renewed?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

Sure have, £50 quid off my season ticket, had no choice but to move (or sit with the away fans). Signed up for the next three years.

Not yet, got a consultation appt next week, will see what they have to say

same here, but will probably ask for different seats to what is being offered.

Have talked the missus into allowing us to move into a more expensive area.

I know the fallout will be expensive just don't what she want's yet!!!!!

No :( Partly due to money and partly other reasons...

Same here, although things could change (started work last night).

If there's still tickets to be had in a few weeks I'll probably get one - fancy a change of scenery more than anything within the ground.

If I don't get a season ticket I'll still make most games thanks to general sale/knowing people who often have ST's to lend for a game and more away games than I've done in a season before.

Guest icemanblue

I have, and it always makes me laugh to see I pay the same for my seat in L7 as the people pitchside. Madness.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I have, and it always makes me laugh to see I pay the same for my seat in L7 as the people pitchside. Madness.

Can't moan this year (as much as I enjoy it) as my ST price is exactly the  same as last year, 

Renewed on deadline day, 3 year one single payment thanks to my Barclaycard.

So its costing £444 per season instead of £543 for just next season alone. A bit gutted about forking out so much in one go but the fact it is probably going to save me up to about £300 taking potential price increases over the next 3 seasons into account was the deal maker for me.

FWIW I have renewed (well, I will be on Sunday hopefully ;)) and think the three year thing is a good deal, so I voted for the first option. Sure, it's blackmailing me in to three years, but I think the price going down is too good to miss. I'd have been fine with it simply not going up, so it being cheaper obviously suits me. I can't see prices being fixed for the next two summers, so it's even more worth it.