Big Sam on SSN

Crumpy Gunt

What happened at Newcastle wasn't his fault again, what a fuking arsehole.

It wasn't anyone else who bought a 6 shite players, played players out of position, used negative tactics, showed no support to the players when times were tough or played for draws against inferior clubs.

Fuking tosser, hope he gets hit by a bus fat headed shitbag.

What happened at Newcastle wasn't his fault again, what a fuking arsehole.

It wasn't anyone else who bought a 6 s**** players, played players out of position, used negative tactics, showed no support to the players when times were tough or played for draws against inferior clubs.

Fuking tosser, hope he gets hit by a bus fat headed shitbag.

:lol:

The fat bastard defies belief, he really does.

You know he'll still be at it in an old folks home some day, telling anyone who'll listen that Newcastle ruined him and that he was a better manager than Ferguson, just he got screwed over.

Guest jda3000

The last game against chelsea that was on sky sports, he was the pundit,  I couldnt believe it!! I cant comment on what he actually said as i was in a pub with the sound off.  which was probably a good job

i liked 'from my point of view, and from the public's point of view, it wasnt my fault'

is that right sam? have you added mind reading skills to your scientific repertoire?

So that just leaves a team and an entire city that knows he was shit? The public? Blackburn fans seemed delighted to not have Sam on the way.

Guest Jungle Barry

What a tool. He's not alone though, Souness is still carping about getting the boot 2 and half years after the event and also re-writing history whil he's at it. "It was all shepherds fault, waah waah waah, he bought players I didn't want waah waah waah"

TW*TS