Complete pre-season schedule announced - OP updated

Dave

Been looking for hotels in Palma Nova, not very successful so far though.

Any suggestions?

Check out the internet...

And this week's award for stating the obvious goes to...

:lol:

Guest Heneage

f***ing tremendous, chance to finally get me mate that Salcido shirt signed he was after!

lol

You think im kidding lol I started stewarding nigh the first time they came and didn;t realise the club were 1000000000000% anti autographs, unless its a supervisor or the bald midget fella on the tunnel, the same arsehole that turfed me out.

Anyone know how much the tickets are going to be for Valencia?

You making plans?? :)

Yeah man, it's one of our few free weekends at the moment and the missus is well up for seeing a game. Was gonna text you actually, you going?

Trying to figure out if it's worth buying the new away shirt to blag a free ticket, even though I don't really like it. If the tickets are about the same price or only a bit less then I may as well have a free shirt with mine, but if they're going to be quite a bit cheaper I'll do without.

Yeah man, it's one of our few free weekends at the moment and the missus is well up for seeing a game. Was gonna text you actually, you going?

Trying to figure out if it's worth buying the new away shirt to blag a free ticket, even though I don't really like it. If the tickets are about the same price or only a bit less then I may as well have a free shirt with mine, but if they're going to be quite a bit cheaper I'll do without.

I'll have to wait and see tbh. The missus gets back from her working holiday on the Saturday but I think she may well be wiped out though.

Would certainly fancy a pint and a quick catch-up if you're popping up though.  :thup:

I'll have to wait and see tbh. The missus gets back from her working holiday on the Saturday but I think she may well be wiped out though.

Would certainly fancy a pint and a quick catch-up if you're popping up though.  :thup:

Don't be bloody daft - get yourself out! I may catch up later in the day after a kip.

Don't be bloody daft - get yourself out! I may catch up later in the day after a kip.

In that case I'm good to go. :)

Got the change kit catalogue thing in the post today and the ticket's advertised as being worth £15.

Nice one thanks.

Guest Toon Saint

Hertha Berlin will be playing a UEFA Cup 1st Qualifying Round 2nd leg on Thu 31st July.

Should be interesting to see how they manage to play us on Fri 1st Aug in Palma. :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Thursday 31st July, FC Nistru Otaci (Moldova) v Hertha BSC Berlin.

Looks like we will be playing Hertha Reserves. :rolleyes:

Are nufc.co.uk going to show some of the pre-season matches on NUFC-TV?

Aye i was wondering that. They did last season with the Celtic game.

nufcTV has FULL commentary and video highlights from every match as well as exclusive player and manager interviews