Rumour control

Haz

Got a visit from my neighbour, late on.  Let's just say he was feeling no pain and leave it at that.

He fully explained the provision of this particular rumour and the fact that he saw the photograph to prove it.

Apparently, on a flight to Newcastle this morning, were two professional footballers, not on a stopover.

Iedar? Gudjohnnsen and Samual E'to.

Make of that what you will.

Guest davidthoris

Gudjonsen was playing in a golf tournament in Iceland earlier today. So he can't have been on a flight to Newcastle this morning.. unless it was all a hoax by KK to cover it up !

Guest VegasToon

whats this business about feeling no pain as well, am i missing something here?

I am guessing the guy was drunk or on drugs. 

Guest Coubury

Got a visit from my neighbour, late on.  Let's just say he was feeling no pain and leave it at that.

He fully explained the provision of this particular rumour and the fact that he saw the photograph to prove it.

Apparently, on a flight to Newcastle this morning, were two professional footballers, not on a stopover.

Iedar? Gudjohnnsen and Samual E'to.

Make of that what you will.

Did you bum rape him?

I know a guy who knows a guy who worked security at Keegan's Soccer Circus, and he says that Keegan has a secret laboratory in the sub-basement where he has been hard at work for the past five years building a time machine, which he will use during this transfer window to sign 23 year old Pelé from Santos, circa the 1960s. You heard it hear first.

Guest Coubury

I know a guy who knows a guy who worked security at Keegan's Soccer Circus, and he says that Keegan has a secret laboratory in the sub-basement where he has been hard at work for the past five years building a time machine, which he will use during this transfer window to sign 23 year old Pelé from Santos, circa the 1960s. You heard it hear first.

http://forum.football365.com/images/smiley_icons/icon_uhoh.gif