SKY Fixtures Released On Friday

Magpie

This years live fixtures are out this Friday (4th) according to Setanta apparently. Can see our first game being a 12.45 kick off on the Saturday tbh!!!!

As long as its not 5:15 I'll be happy.

Would rather Sunday 4pm, but I can't see them leaving the current champs and their successors until then

5-15 on saturday is perfect (even better than 3pm IMO). only 12midday sunday is worse than 12-45 saturday.

Surely this can be put on a new thread! These massive long threads are a pain in the arse and ruin this forum a bit. Not many people can be arsed to go through pages and pages of nonsence to get to new information.

Surely this can be put on a new thread! These massive long threads are a pain in the arse and ruin this forum a bit. Not many people can be arsed to go through pages and pages of nonsence to get to new information.

Sorted.

Just a reminder to all; please don't posts any kind of fixture lists in here.

This years live fixtures are out this Friday (4th) according to Setanta apparently. Can see our first game being a 12.45 kick off on the Saturday tbh!!!!

As long as its not 5:15 I'll be happy.

Would rather Sunday 4pm, but I can't see them leaving the current champs and their successors until then

Did Man Utd not play their first game on Sunday afternoon last year v Reading? Can see them shifting it here again.

The champions generally start the new season at 4pm on the Sunday.  The only difference I can think of was when Man Utd played Fulham in the early Sunday game a couple of years back.

I recon our first game will be a 5.15 kick off at Man Ure

I'd like to be the first to say that it'll probably be a 4pm Sunday kick-off, as the current Champions tend to play their first games at that time.

Sunday 4pm KO for our first game of the season on Sky

Possibilty we could be on Setanta Sep 20 if their prefered game is blocked

Oct 5th 1:30 on Sky

Oct 25th 12:45 on Sky

Tue Oct 28th 8pm Sky

Nov 2nd 4pm Sky

Sat 29th Nov 12:45pm

That's the list going round various forums. You can look for yourselves to see what fixtures happen to coincide with those dates.

A mackem mates just sent me a link to RTG, whereby someone claims to have been sent them.  We're Sunday 4pm.

Delete if this isn't allowed, as there is a list of fixtures, although its merely a link....

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=334631

Its an absolute load of bollocks.

He got the Sky fixtures from a Digital TV Forum, EXCEPT, they are actually what a poster on said forum THINKS the Sky Fixtures MIGHT be. So its an almighty tucking for the mongs on the SMB.

Guest optimistic nit

Sky Sports usually have the champions as the first 4pm sunday kick off

Not as if I'd already said that.

Not as if i read your posts

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.

Guest Mucky01

A mackem mates just sent me a link to RTG, whereby someone claims to have been sent them.  We're Sunday 4pm.

Delete if this isn't allowed, as there is a list of fixtures, although its merely a link....

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=334631

Its an absolute load of bollocks.

thought it was odd that we were not on Santanta.

He got the Sky fixtures from a Digital TV Forum, EXCEPT, they are actually what a poster on said forum THINKS the Sky Fixtures MIGHT be. So its an almighty tucking for the mongs on the SMB.