:lol: I thought that was called "Seagulling"

:dontknow:

I'm just passing on what I've learned today.  :lol:

What's with all this Spiderman s**** by the way? :lol:

It's when you jizz in your hands and throw it at your lass.  :thup:

seagulling is splatting jizm onto someones head............spidermanning is throwing it in their face.

What's with all this Spiderman s**** by the way? :lol:

It's when you jizz in your hands and throw it at your lass.  :thup:

seagulling is splatting jizm onto someones head............spidermanning is throwing it in their face.

I stand corrected. :)

I hope we do have to pay full whack for him.

a) it means he's better and b) James is boring the tits off me with this Webster shite.

:lol:

Sorry, but I do feel that this is a historic moment for football that clubs are starting to use this method to recruit players. For instance, Gerrard and Carragher can leave Liverpool for £12m next summer. Would have been double that for Gerrard previously.

a) it means he's better and b) James is boring the tits off me with this Webster shite.

Sorry, but I do feel that this is a historic moment for football that clubs are starting to use this method to recruit players. For instance, Gerrard and Carragher can leave Liverpool for £12m next summer. Would have been double that for Gerrard previously.

Anorak.

Anorak.

He looks a hell of a player,check the Argentinian ones on his website mentioned earlier in the thread.

You know that the only bits of him in the Argy video are the cross, him giving away a free kick, and him kissing the goalscorer? All the good bits were other players and he wasn't involved at all in those particular sequences.

Anorak.

:lol: And proud of it.

Anorak.

:lol: And proud of it.

Don't be such a big-head.

I have seen him play for a few times and to me he looks strong, quite fast and good technique. To me he is more like a winger or a striker than a Deco type of player. Really thrilled about this. I just mean that a Aimar type of player would still be great.

Absolutely love this :celb:

Anyone want to run a sweepstake about how many games he'll get and how many goals he'll score before being carted off to the special room at SJP where they kept Marcelino, Luque and all other similar Spanish/South American failures?

;)

He looks a hell of a player,check the Argentinian ones on his website mentioned earlier in the thread.

You know that the only bits of him in the Argy video are the cross, him giving away a free kick, and him kissing the goalscorer? All the good bits were other players and he wasn't involved at all in those particular sequences.

That cross was quality though-Owen will thrive on service like that,as it seems Guiza did last season.

spurs are pissed apparently. game over as far as they're concerned, itk told me they're offering us modric for 5 million since they only bought him to take the mic. levy's suing the  notw for not speculating on this story :celb: :celb:

???

That cross was quality though-Owen will thrive on service like that,as it seems Guiza did last season.

:lol: Said that same thing when I saw him whip the cross in. It'll be nice to have a pacy winger looking to make the pass.

:lol: Said that same thing when I saw him whip the cross in. It'll be nice to have a pacy winger looking to make the pass.

Instead of a shit winger,Duff,looking to take the piss.(Out of us)

Instead of a s*** winger,Duff,looking to take the piss.(Out of us)

i like his two-footedness (from the small clips i saw) but i'm scared by the idea of a winger just whipping balls in. it's why gillespie got found out easier than ginola

Guest Heneage

i like his two-footedness (from the small clips i saw) but i'm scared by the idea of a winger just whipping balls in. it's why gillespie got found out easier than ginola

Well the one goal thats floating about involves him cutting in skipping past 2 and slotting home, I think hes more than a byline player.

ive seen 2 or 3 that show him cutting inside and dribbling through crowds of players, either by dragging it past with his trailing foot, or dinking it one side of the defender while he runs the other. reminded me of a more awkward Berbatov.

I think any winger,worth his salt,would expect a decent striker to be near post in that situation Mads.Time and again we've seen Owen and Shearer,over the years, profit from darting near post runs.

I think any winger,worth his salt,would expect a decent striker to be near post in that situation Mads.Time and again we've seen Owen and Shearer,over the years, profit from darting near post runs.

owen does it all the time but too often we dont have someone following in (the perfact example was manutd with beckham wide, not even looking up but knowing he'd have sheringham/cole splitting front post/in behind). i just don't like the idea of just trying to hit the byline and hit someones head all the time. it seems to many on here think the ferdiand-ginola-gillespie axis would work aswell today.

owen does it all the time but too often we dont have someone following in (the perfact example was manutd with beckham wide, not even looking up but knowing he'd have sheringham/cole splitting front post/in behind). i just don't like the idea of just trying to hit the byline and hit someones head all the time. it seems to many on here think the ferdiand-ginola-gillespie axis would work aswell today.

Yep,i agree with that.Can see Owen getting better service now thouigh.

Got some more opinions of him from an Argie forum

Opinion 1; I have only seen him play for Argentina and not his club. But when he has played for Argentina he has been good. He has good pace, has a good technique and works hard. He has actually all the attributes to be a success in EPL. I think he is a good signing for you guys. Pace with a good tecnique is the ingridients to be a success in EPL, and this guy has this ingridents

Opinion 2: 5 years deal for him and Newcastle, interesting move. Good luck to "el galgo".

Although that for the national team he has played as a left midfielder i think he feels more comfortable playing on the right, at least in Vélez it used to be that way, haven't seen him much at Mallorca. In fact today a couple of years after he left Argentina, Vélez couldn't find a proper replacement for him.

we have 5 days in which to worry about him being named in the argentine olympic squad.

(i'm a little black cloud i am)

Already been named

Collocini, Mascherano and Riquelme are the 3 over age players that are allowed to be selected

Final squad for the olympics is anounced

Ustari, Oscar 03/07/86 GETAFE FC

Zabaleta, Pablo Javier 16/01/85 ESPANYOL

Garay, Ezequiel 10/10/86 RACING SANTANDER

Coloccini, Fabricio 22/01/82 DEPORTIVO LA CORUÑA

Monzón, Luciano Fabián 13/04/87 BOCA JUNIORS

Mascherano, Javier 08/06/84 LIVERPOOL

Gago, Fernando 10/04/86 REAL MADRID

Riquelme, Juan Román 24/06/78 BOCA JUNIORS

Messi, Lionel 24/06/87 FC. BARCELONA FC

Agüero, Sergio Leonel 02/06/88 ATL. MADRID

Lavezzi, Ezequiel 03/05/85 NAPOLI, ITALIA