Roman Pavlyuchenko

BONTEMPI

A whole new thread to speculate that a random club who may have bid for a player is us?! dunno if this even warrants being in 'realistic summer targets'!

His agent said it is an average club and that he will turn them down anyway

report i read said it was the clubs sporting director. thought it was strange him turning down a deal based on the size of the other club.

didnt guillem balague mention something about is being interested in arshavin and pavlychenko pre euro 2008.  this has a big chance in being us in my opinion, has all the attributes needed to play alongside owen or as a lone striker.  spartak director said it was an english club of average size

Guest Mucky01

are’nt all russian players on loads of money already so the motivation is Champions League clubs to further their career aspirations?

He looked good in the Euros though.

are’nt all russian players on loads of money already so the motivation is Champions League clubs to further their career aspirations?

He looked good in the Euros though.

Fuck it! Tell him we'll chuck in a few loaves of bread as sweetener!

Russians love their bread! They fooking queue all day for the stuff

Spartak Moscow have revealed that they have received an approach from an English club for Roman Pavlyuchenko.

The Russian forward’s stock has risen immeasurably in the last 12 months on account of his goalscoring exploits for club and country.

A host of teams have been linked with Pavyluchenko, most notably SPL champions Celtic and Dutch outfit Ajax.

However, Spartak have insisted the only contact they have had is from a club in England and a team from Greece.

”At the moment there are two clubs interested in Pavlyuchenko, one from England and one from Greece,” Spartak sporting director Sergei Shavlo told Sovetsky Sport. “They are interested but have not made official bids.”

It is not clear which English team is in the hunt for the striker, but they are unlikely to be playing Champions League football.

Shavlo added: “These are average clubs by European standards and as such we are likely to refuse their proposals.”

Pavlyuchenko is in no rush to make a decision on his future but added: “England and Greece? That is interesting but it is the first I have heard of it.”

I bet it is Spurs.

Rather ironic as it's being said it's Newcastle who have bid £6.3m whilst Spartak want closer to £16m.

As I know there's a couple here who are members, here's the link.................

http://coys.sportsmaestros.com/index.php?showtopic=104087

From the article:

”At the moment there are two clubs interested in Pavlyuchenko, one from England and one from Greece,” Spartak sporting director Sergei Shavlo told Sovetsky Sport. “They are interested but have not made official bids.”

I bet it is Spurs.

Rather ironic as it's being said it's Newcastle who have bid £6.3m whilst Spartak want closer to £16m.

As I know there's a couple here who are members, here's the link.................

Have you ever been right with your ITK-bollocks ever?

I can't believe that you just don't give it up, tbh, surely no one believes what this joker says?

I bet it is Spurs.

Have you ever been right with your ITK-bollocks ever?

I can't believe that you just don't give it up, tbh, surely no one believes what this joker says?

Correct.