KK: "Lots to talk about in 10 days..."

Filflop1

Just been on NE tonight, KK was at Newcastle Airport today getting a plane named after him he said we dont have much to talk about now but give it ten days and we should have alot to talk about!!!!

hopefully on about new players  :thup:

Guest nufcfan76

You mean resignation? If you must be a negative smart arse, please be a literate one...

Guest Mucky01

hahaha, good on KK winding the media up and all the website bloggers, class stuff – watch all the zillion pages of posting go now.

all the ITK’s where are you....... hahaha

Flybe have named a plane after him which will fly to London/the south coast.

Just to Gatwick isn't it?

Another one more of Ashleys evil ploys to move the Toon down to London

They said London with the possibility it will go to 'other places on the south coast'.  Keegan then went on to say his daughter lives in Southampton, and might have to board a plane with her dad on when she comes up.

Flybe have named a plane after him which will fly to London/the south coast.

Just to Gatwick isn't it?

Another one more of Ashleys evil ploys to move the Toon down to London

They said London with the possibility it will go to 'other places on the south coast'.  Keegan then went on to say his daughter lives in Southampton, and might have to board a plane with her dad on when she comes up.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/Tightlipped-Kev-keeps-his-counsel.4253095.jp

As a PR stunt for the airline, it didn't exactly go to plan, though Keegan was happy to talk about the honour of having the plane - which flies to another city close to his heart, Southampton - named after him.

Off topic - ish.  10 days.  Thats how long I have been logged on to the board - f*** me, thats a holiday.

Still, probably not soopa fan stats.. ;)

Wait till someone reaches a full year logged into this board.. I'm on the road with 75 days :lol:

Wathched the bbc too thye didnt show the question but it was that guy off Tyne tees that asked it probably why !!

The press where told not to ask about transfers or barton but the guy on TT dropped one in

Kev seemed quite happy

According to the Shields Gazette he was talking off the record for ages in the airport VIP area about his plans for pre-season training and friendly wise.

see they do get along.

Off topic - ish.  10 days.  Thats how long I have been logged on to the board - f*** me, thats a holiday.

Still, probably not soopa fan stats.. ;)

Wait till someone reaches a full year logged into this board.. I'm on the road with 75 days :lol:

dave surely?