Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out...

lovejoy

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_3805395,00.html

Newcastle United winger Charles N'Zogbia has declared his interest in signing for Arsenal or Tottenham Hotspur.

The Frenchman has been linked with a move away from St James' Park following reports that he is unsettled on Tyneside.

N'Zogbia, who started 27 Premier League matches last season, has four years remaining on his current deal.

However, the 22-year-old has revealed that he will hold talks with manager Kevin Keegan to discuss his future at the club.

Dream

N'Zogbia told France Football: "At the end of last season I didn't play a lot, so that has given me desire to play somewhere else. When I will talk with the coach it will be clearer. My priority is to play.

"I have dreamt about Arsenal since I was kid. I would be delighted to join the Gunners. It is a famous team that has big coverage in France. But Tottenham is exciting too.

"I have never played in Ligue 1. That could be an experience in my career. But frankly, it is not my current priority. I am playing in one of the best leagues in the world. And I feel a little like at home here."

Guest icemanblue

Fucking hell man. Just get rid. Incredibly disappointed with how he's turned out. Personality wise, I mean.

f***ing hell man. Just get rid. Incredibly disappointed with how he's turned out. Personality wise, I mean.

same here.

fuck him, he's an arse.

problem is, i can see him being top drawer if he goes and joins wengers boys

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_3805395,00.html

Newcastle United winger Charles N'Zogbia has declared his interest in signing for Arsenal or Tottenham Hotspur.

The Frenchman has been linked with a move away from St James' Park following reports that he is unsettled on Tyneside.

N'Zogbia, who started 27 Premier League matches last season, has four years remaining on his current deal.

However, the 22-year-old has revealed that he will hold talks with manager Kevin Keegan to discuss his future at the club.

Dream

N'Zogbia told France Football: "At the end of last season I didn't play a lot, so that has given me desire to play somewhere else. When I will talk with the coach it will be clearer. My priority is to play.

"I have dreamt about Arsenal since I was kid. I would be delighted to join the Gunners. It is a famous team that has big coverage in France. But Tottenham is exciting too.

"I have never played in Ligue 1. That could be an experience in my career. But frankly, it is not my current priority. I am playing in one of the best leagues in the world. And I feel a little like at home here."

well, i dont want him to leave, but to be fair, hes got a point!

hes been played out of position... not been played at all at times! who can blame him for wanting to leave for another club? if i was just sitting on the bench or not even in the team, and clubs like arsenal or tottenham were after me, i would also consider to leave for them, at least put some pressure on the club to play me!

however, fuck you for wanting to leave, most of us love you when you are on form!

Well he won't get more games at Arsenal thats for sure. Would be one of the carling cup crew at the most.

Swap deal for Alexandre Song and I'd be ecstatic.

swap deal for bendter so we have the attack sorted.. then i would be ecstatic

Sit the little bastard and in the stands and let him rot, ask for 15mill in a lump upfront but only from foreign clubs and if we get no takers then he can sit and watch. I hope the club give him a fine like Villa did with Barry over his shite about wanting to go to Liverpool, players sign contracts and should be MADE to honour them!

Well he won't get more games at Arsenal thats for sure. Would be one of the carling cup crew at the most.

Bendtner is very overrated imo.

Guest shearer_206

If he isn't good enough to get a place in our midfield (and our last two managers don't seem to think he is) how on earth is he going to even get on Arsenal's bench!

I dunno, I think he's a decent enough player, and he has huge potential, but there have been many players down the years with huge potential, unfortunatally their attitude has let them down. If we could get around £5M for him, I would sell, who the hell wants a player on the books who doesn't even want to play for them!?

As for his Spuds comment..  Meh!

Sit the little b****** and in the stands and let him rot, ask for 15mill in a lump upfront but only from foreign clubs and if we get no takers then he can sit and watch. I hope the club give him a fine like Villa did with Barry over his s**** about wanting to go to Liverpool, players sign contracts and should be MADE to honour them!

oh howay man, you know they're treated like slaves  O0

Bendtner is very overrated imo.

And Alexandre Song hugely underrated ...

We need a young DM to eventually take over from Butt, plus Song can also play at centre back.