Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out...

lovejoy

I used to play a formation in Pro Evo with 3 at the back, 2 wing backs, a holding midfielder, 2 wide midfielders, 2 wingers and a central striker.

With Zog, Duff, Enrique, Beye, Spiderman, Milner I reckon Keegan could be doing something similar!

Though I had Martins in place of Spiderman and Eto'o up front with Xavi in the middle

I used to play a formation in Pro Evo with 3 at the back, 2 wing backs, a holding midfielder, 2 wide midfielders, 2 wingers and a central striker.

With Zog, Duff, Enrique, Beye, Spiderman, Milner I reckon Keegan could be doing something similar!

Though I had Martins in place of Spiderman and Eto'o up front with Xavi in the middle

cool, you must've downloaded the 12-a-side patch..

Sorry! Typo on the centre backs - twas only two of them, although they were Rio and Taylor

:lol:

Guest shearer_united

Somehow i don't see him (N'zogbia) fitting well in a tottenham squad - feels out of place.

Would like to know where N'Zogbia really stands. He said to skysports.com in the beginning of the summer that he wanted to stay at Newcastle and that he was satisfied with his situation, and then about a month later he wanted to join Arsenal or Spurs.

N'Zogbia could probably rediscover his form from 05/06 under a more attacking minded manager like Keegan, and I think we saw signs of that in the last few appearances last season. Would be good for the team to have him and Duff pushing eachother for that LM/LW position..

Guest Stephen927

Would absolutely love to see him hit the ground running this season and drop the attitude he's developed. Should flourish under Keegan.

Its twats like you that make the internet what it is today!!! Top work fella :thup:

Its twats like you that make the internet what it is today!!! Top work fella :thup:

Altho its also super serious internet users who have no sense of humor.

I found it really funny that is why I said "top work fella" & gave it  the  :thup:

I found it really funny that is why I said "top work fella" & gave it  the  :thup:

I will forgive you.  Or you can forgive me.  TBH just pick the one thats not going to just make us happy again but at least one other person :)

I will forgive you.  Or you can forgive me.  TBH just pick the one thats not going to just make us happy again but at least one other person :)

I will go with that one :razz: