Nobby Signs For ...

Crumpy Gunt

Interesting, wonder what position he will play.

Makes a mockery of his excuse to leave Tyneside for London.

Good shout.

The MLS is quite a technical league though so he will be well suited, wing play out there is more about craft and guile than pace and stamina.

Better than Beckham imo.  :pow:

I know his wife and kids are in London but surely LA is miles closer to Peru so his wife and bairn will probably move to LA anyway.  I know I would.

You're right about that, he has even commented since being shown the door at West Ham that he wouldn't be coming back here for the same reason he left, his family. 

I know his wife and kids are in London but surely LA is miles closer to Peru so his wife and bairn will probably move to LA anyway.  I know I would.

I can't see why his ex would follow him to LA when she left him in the first place unless she is going to America anyway.

Nice one,I like the galaxy jersey but always refused to buy it cos of Becks but now might get it with Nobby on the back.Strange one though considering he moved from us because his family is in London but then again Fat cunt was manager so I wouldnt blaming him for wanting out back then...

Guest shearer_united

I remember Solano saying that he would have given Beckham a hard time if he came to Newcastle a few years ago. hmmm.. :rolleyes:

How? You don't now what offers  he had, or if his situation had changed.

:thup:

Though, if the situation hasn't changed and the whole transfer actually does make a mockery of the London stuff, he's just another hypocritical cunt. I'm all for innocent until proven guilty though, so yeah.

Guest Heneage

At the end of the day he gave this club years of service scored and set up some important goals and was a top top bloke. I will never hate him.

At the end of the day he gave this club years of service scored and set up some important goals and was a top top bloke. I will never hate him.

True, I'll never be able to even have a remote hatered directed towards him either as he's one of my all time favourite players to have worn black and white. But it doesn't mean I can't be annoyed with him saying he's moving because of family and then a year later moving across the ocean and that if his situation hasn't changed, in this situation he'd be a hypocritical tosser.

Aren't they divorced?

I can understand why people like him as a footballer but I don't understand why people like him as a person. He had a few problems under Robson and I also remember Robson having a go at him when  he was at Villa, I think he left the stadium after he had been subbed and his team were still playing. All that stuff about him moving to London for his family was a right load of rubbish. If he wanted to stay and Allardyce had of wanted him here then they could have found a way round things, with international breaks and the number of games we play in London he would have been able to get down to see them enough.

I can't see why his ex would follow him to LA when she left him in the first place unless she is going to America anyway.

didn't she just want to get him away from up here (or up her). a big pay day seems the next logical step for him at his age.