Keegan. (How long will he last?)

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does Tooj normally leave sloppy seconds like?

Afar, learn some patience or you will get an intchy sphincter.

Do you ever see Jedi Knights scracting their arses?

Honestly do you guys just have a book of standrad responses to people who don't bury their heads in the sand ?

We've had the: "It's great we don't talk to the papers anyone more line"

Now we've got the "Show some patience" line, so what's next ? " Transfer window doesn't officially open till July 1st (oh wait that's past)" or the well "Ashley's paid off all OUR ?? debts" bit ?

Does Tooj normally leave sloppy seconds like?

Afar, learn some patience or you will get an intchy sphincter.

Do you ever see Jedi Knights scracting their arses?

Honestly do you guys just have a book of standrad responses to people who don't bury their heads in the sand ?

We've had the: "It's great we don't talk to the papers anyone more line"

Now we've got the "Show some patience" line, so what's next ? " Transfer window doesn't officially open till July 1st (oh wait that's past)" or the well "Ashley's paid off all OUR ?? debts" bit ?

What are you driving at exactly?  ???

I'm moving towards the opinion that something is decidely not right in the camp. Time is running out and we are not getting the players in. Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone by christmas, one thing we know about KK is that if he doesn't feel he's getting the support he'll not hang around.

KK said we are waiting for things to happen like a lot of other clubs.  How much more do you want him to say?

The reason we are not hearing anything is because the club has moved away from the wankers in the media and stopped leaking stories like the fat one used to.

You'd better get used to it as it will be this way for a long time.

Here we go again, another "Oh it's just the wonderful way we are doing business now" merchant.

Fact of the matter is that we are somewhere close to 7 or 8 players short in numbers and the collective quality of those that we can field is average at best. There are less than four weeks to the start of the season and we've still got a huge amount of work to do.

Action speaks louder than words, but all we are getting here is lack of action and lack of words.

Your rant is misdirected.  None of the "Oh it's just the wonderful way we are doing business now" merchants, as you put them, would deny we are short in quality and numbers.  To attribute that attitude to them is disingenuous and incorrect.

The "merchants" are just of the view that since 99.9999999% of everything the newspapers print is bollocks anyway that it doesn't matter if they're not saying anything about us and to not be concerned with the silence in the press, who, after all, had sweet f*** all of an inkling about gutierrez and only half of a tenth of an idea about guthrie.  A tighter lid is being kept on things these days and so a lack of ridiculous player links is to be expected.

That is all.  Again, NO ONE who is unconcerned with the silence in the press thinks our squad is anywhere near where it should be. 

Then why keep ranting on about how it's great we don't talk to the press when anyone mentions that we are short on numbers and quality.

No one mentions it as the main point merely an ancillary one.  Northerngimp first and foremost mentioned KK saying we're waiting on things to happen before transitioning into it. 

It's got bugger all to do with that, I couldn't give a monkey's if they blabbed to the whole world or said nowt at all until they signed as long at the actually sign players !!! And I repeat Action speaks louder than words, but there has been no bloody action.
See, this is where we actually agree.  I'm a little concerned but not end of the world concerned -- and before you get a sandy vagina about it (probably too late) I'm not saying you said that either -- but I have faith that KK wouldn't even be seeing the summer out if he had been told he'd be getting all of 2 players in.

Did I say I believe the papers, they always talk tohe truth ? If I did please point me in that direction.
Jesus christ you're a defensive little fuck aren't you? No, you didn't say it but EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY NO ONE SAID YOU SAID THAT. 

And how the hell can my rant be 'misdirected' when  someone telling ME "it's just the way we do business now" crap. Crap that has been spouted so many times before ???
It's misdirected because you're angry at the lack of signings and think that just because people don't give a fuck what's printed in the press that they must be happy with the lack of signings.

You may not think that's how you're coming across but it is.  Just chill the fuck out.  I'm done with this thread.

I'm moving towards the opinion that something is decidely not right in the camp. Time is running out and we are not getting the players in. Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone by christmas, one thing we know about KK is that if he doesn't feel he's getting the support he'll not hang around.

KK said we are waiting for things to happen like a lot of other clubs.  How much more do you want him to say?

The reason we are not hearing anything is because the club has moved away from the wankers in the media and stopped leaking stories like the fat one used to.

You'd better get used to it as it will be this way for a long time.

Here we go again, another "Oh it's just the wonderful way we are doing business now" merchant.

Fact of the matter is that we are somewhere close to 7 or 8 players short in numbers and the collective quality of those that we can field is average at best. There are less than four weeks to the start of the season and we've still got a huge amount of work to do.

Action speaks louder than words, but all we are getting here is lack of action and lack of words.

Your rant is misdirected.  None of the "Oh it's just the wonderful way we are doing business now" merchants, as you put them, would deny we are short in quality and numbers.  To attribute that attitude to them is disingenuous and incorrect.

The "merchants" are just of the view that since 99.9999999% of everything the newspapers print is bollocks anyway that it doesn't matter if they're not saying anything about us and to not be concerned with the silence in the press, who, after all, had sweet f*** all of an inkling about gutierrez and only half of a tenth of an idea about guthrie.  A tighter lid is being kept on things these days and so a lack of ridiculous player links is to be expected.

That is all.  Again, NO ONE who is unconcerned with the silence in the press thinks our squad is anywhere near where it should be. 

Then why keep ranting on about how it's great we don't talk to the press when anyone mentions that we are short on numbers and quality. It's got bugger all to do with that, I couldn't give a monkey's if they blabbed to the whole world or said nowt at all until they signed as long at the actually sign players !!! And I repeat Action speaks louder than words, but there has been no bloody action.

Did I say I believe the papers, they always talk tohe truth ? If I did please point me in that direction.

And how the hell can my rant be 'misdirected' when  someone telling ME "it's just the way we do business now" crap. Crap that has been spouted so many times before ???

Chill out dude, I think this is the first time i've had a discusion with you.  So you cant accuse me of bashing you over the head with "this is the way we do business now"

Did I mention your name, I called you part of the collective "head in the sand", "fingers in your ears, neeh, neeh, na, neeh, neeh, not listening" crowd.

:rolleyes:

So 'm part of a collective and you have judged me on my comments that i have my head in the sand and fingers in my ears?

All because i said KK said "we are waiting for things to happen, the same as other clubs"

And we are not hearing anyting because we dont talk to the media anymore.

Dude chill

We will sign some players, we are not stupid enough to go through an entire campaign with the current set of players.  I to would like some player movement in our direction but its going to take a little longer.

We were still without Enrique, Cacapa, Smith, Faye and Beye at this point last summer weren't we? I'd like to have had all our signings in before pre season but I'm not going to go slitting my wrists just yet because I think, although we are short of bodies, for the first team we just need a couple of top class players to really spark us off (and you never know, we might have already bought one).

We were still without Enrique, Cacapa, Smith, Faye and Beye at this point last summer weren't we? I'd like to have had all our signings in before pre season but I'm not going to go slitting my wrists just yet because I think, although we are short of bodies, for the first team we just need a couple of top class players to really spark us off (and you never know, we might have already bought one).

Eh? Who the hell said that then? Was it Oldman? fuck me he is absolutely outrageous!

Don't say that man, you're just pushing afar closer to the edge.

Afar, why so serious?  :shifty:

Sometimes I like to be :) And I'm fucking sick of the inaction of this pre season, a pre season where we had such a big job on our hands. Worried to hell that this apparent penny pinching by Ashley (and before anyone says anything, that's not because I read it in the paper, that's based on the lack of any evidence to the countary) will drive KK out and we'll be back to square one.

The end of the world is nigh my friend ;P

Guest elbee909

Afar, why so serious?  :shifty:

Sometimes I like to be :) And I'm fucking sick of the inaction of this pre season, a pre season where we had such a big job on our hands. Worried to hell that this apparent penny pinching by Ashley (and before anyone says anything, that's not because I read it in the paper, that's based on the lack of any evidence to the countary) will drive KK out and we'll be back to square one.

The end of the world is nigh my friend ;P

It's how transfer windows are these days though, aren't they?  Shitting tortuous for fans as everyone with actual power tries to do the equivalent of a last minute snipe on eBay.

Don't say that man, you're just pushing afar closer to the edge.

I'm currently nowhere near any band members of U2, I don't know what you are talking about ?

:boomboom: :boomboom:

........I'll get my coat

I dont think Mike Ashley can afford to release Keegan, that would crush his so far pretty nice reputation/appearance.

That's actally a very good point, KK is almost un sackable, unless things really screw up Ashley will alienate his customer base if he pulled the trigger.

KK will stay as ong as he wants to IMO, which as I said above could be sooner than we think should he not receive the backing.

I don't feel Keegan's quite so likely to walk on a point of principle these days. The reason he was available at all -- not long after saying he'd never return to management -- is because his soccer circus thing wasn't going too well and he'd had to put a lot of money into it to keep the business afloat. I suspect he needs his pay packet.