Keegan. (How long will he last?)

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i hope he sees his contract out, and extends, I also have never doubted him an inch, anyone who wants to check back my posts, i was getting murdered at one point for supporting him.

He is a Class act, we will be looking at the top end of the table when he is around.

Seasons started with KK as manager, 1,3,6,2,2

i hope he sees his contract out, and extends, I also have never doubted him an inch, anyone who wants to check back my posts, i was getting murdered at one point for supporting him.

He is a Class act, we will be looking at the top end of the table when he is around.

No you weren't.

No you weren't.

yes i was, as usual the truth hurts on here.

You won't have a problem finding a link then?

As I recall, I argued with you because you said we are going to win the league or something equally as daft. Slight difference to you 'getting murdered for supporting him'.

He hasnt actually done anything yet though to suggest he should extend his contract

As I recall, I argued with you because you said we are going to win the league or something equally as daft. Slight difference to you 'getting murdered for supporting him'.

i never said we were going to win the league,

You are flattering yourself if you think my post was directed at you. You hadn't even crossed my mind.

Are you paranoid, or feeling a little foolish or defensive about critiscising Keegan?

He hasnt actually done anything yet though to suggest he should extend his contract

BUt hes done enough for people to suggest he may be gone by christmas?

You are flattering yourself if you think my post was directed at you. You hadn't even crossed my mind.

Are you paranoid, or feeling a little foolish or defensive about critiscising Keegan?

I've not criticised him, so good luck finding those posts too.

I just take exception to your claim that anyone has 'murdered' you for supporting KK. As I say, find me a link please. They must be easy to find, right?

BUt hes done enough for people to suggest he may be gone by christmas?

Maybe some believe the press about a conflict with him and the board

I was happy he was back but nervous because I so desperately want Keegan to succeed here again and to answer all the unfair and ill-informed criticism he receives.

So far, it is working.  The players are much happier and the football is much better. 

Keegan and Newcastle together just works.

I just take exception to your claim that anyone has 'murdered' you for supporting KK. As I say, find me a link please. They must be easy to find, right?

I think you protest too much

I was happy he was back but nervous because I so desperately want Keegan to succeed here again and to answer all the unfair and ill-informed criticism he receives.

So far, it is working.  The players are much happier and the football is much better.

Absolutely bang on.

So you're not going to find them then? :razz:

All I'm saying is that whilst people (myself included) may have disagreed with you regarding what you think the club is capable of right now under KK, that doesn't translate to those people not supporting him. Nor does it translate to those people having a go at you ('murdering you') for supporting him.

I don't know of anyone on this forum (barring the fans of other clubs ;)) who doesn't support Keegan. We all love him man.

All I'm saying is that whilst people (myself included) may have disagreed with you regarding what you think the club is capable of right now under KK, that doesn't translate to those people not supporting him. Nor does it translate to those people having a go at you ('murdering you') for supporting him.

I don't know of anyone on this forum (barring the fans of other clubs ;)) who doesn't support Keegan. We all love him man.

you can have your fun now ridiculing me cos i dont know how to search for old posts and quote them in this posts.

I am certain, that i had sessions on here arguing with people being too pessimistic about kk.

Being, murdered, i was reffering to the way the mob will pounce on you on here, if your post is outside the pessimistic majority.

Again, i do recall this stuff when i was predicting sucess under Keegan.

I know its impossible to win an argument with certain people on here, the lengths they will go to to discredit you, or re-write what actually happened....frankly f-king laffable...

having said that, again, i wasnt reffering to anything you posted the other week, the fact you have presumed, and gone on the defensive, sugests your regretting what you said.

looking good... not this season of course.

i love the way the signing was... spiderman. guthrie, coloccini was came here with hunger feeling for success rather than the signing before... i am still waiting next signing which hopefully added our squad quality

you can have your fun now ridiculing me cos i dont know how to search for old posts and quote them in this posts.

I am certain, that i had sessions on here arguing with people being too pessimistic about kk.

Being, murdered, i was reffering to the way the mob will pounce on you on here, if your post is outside the pessimistic majority.

Again, i do recall this stuff when i was predicting sucess under Keegan.

I know its impossible to win an argument with certain people on here, the lengths they will go to to discredit you, or re-write what actually happened....frankly f-king laffable...

having said that, again, i wasnt reffering to anything you posted the other week, the fact you have presumed, and gone on the defensive, sugests your regretting what you said.

You're bonkers. I asked the question because I don't remember anyone having a go at you for supporting Keegan. Maybe for asserting we're going to challenge the top four this season (and you HAVE said that), but not just for supporting Keegan. Slight difference there.

Is it that hard to understand? It's fuck all to do with me regretting anything.

PS - you can find your old posts here: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=8462;sa=showPosts

No you weren't.

You really weren't.

SSN have just been talking to KK and he refused to rule himself out.

Dear god no.

:lol:

That really has no relation to their discussion though does it?

Not everyone, despite the initial excitement when it was confirmed, was happy with Keegan's appointment as Allardyce's replacement. Happily we all can say now it looks like he's done enough to overturn the original skepticism that some greeted his return.

What i actually said, was i think we can go top 6, top four would be possible if one of the usual top 4 have a poor season.

Whats wrong with saying this, there are a few clubs who are looking for European football, and hoping that 1 of the usual top four slip back and leave the chance for another club to get in.

Ambitious ...yes very... but why the f-ck not eh... lifes just too short to waste looking at the middle of the table.

What i actually said, was i think we can go top 6, top four would be possible if one of the usual top 4 have a poor season.

Whats wrong with saying this, there are a few clubs who are looking for European football, and hoping that 1 of the usual top four slip back and leave the chance for another club to get in.

Ambitious ...yes very... but why the f-ck not eh... lifes just too short to waste looking at the middle of the table.

I think most people will disagree with you and say that is not possible just yet with the players and squad we have at present.

I'm not sure how that translates to those people 'murdering' you and therefore not supporting Keegan.

No you weren't.

You really weren't.

oh no.....the mobs coming out

When you see pictures of the team training, smiling, joking and having a laugh you know there is good thing going on.

Thankfully Keegan knows how to manage his players.

I originally didnt want him back, but im bloody glad he's here now.

Keegan is part of Newcastle, and even though he's from Donny, he understands this club and (to coin the phrase) loves it :smitten: more importantly.

I can't wait personally for every game, im refeshing these boards, SSN and (shitty though it is) newsnow every 10minutes at work just to find out the latest developments.

Its also quite nice to see actual football being played again at SJP.