Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Your fishing attempts are shite, Parky.

Is it you talking or your metor Nicko??? :smiley6600:

It's me Parky although if he had the pleasure of reading a few of your posts I think he'd think you were a prick too.

It's me Parky although if he had the pleasure of reading a few of your posts I think he'd think you were a prick too.

I don't believe you. You crack so easily.  :lol:

That's because you're a top class WUM with awesome patter, gets me every time.

29 International caps.. :D

and

Club last year

Year : 2007

Games : 26

Starting Line-up : 26

Substitutions : 0

Goals : 0

Penalties : 0

Yellow Cards : 8

Red Cards : 0

Minutes Played : 2216

From my Spanish mate (ex-Santander player):

To me is good but not superb………….But in Spain is very, very well considered…………Plays for Coruña and had a good last season……..Not strong enough in my opinion for your league…….but may be strong enough for Newcastle……..I read today that the offer that Newcastle made him is imposible to turn down……….Even the player could not believe the ammount.

That's because you're a top class WUM with awesome patter, gets me every time.

YOu know I love you, you big fucking gay boy.  :smitten:

To me is good but not superb.But in Spain is very, very well consideredPlays for Coruña and had a good last season..Not strong enough in my opinion for your league.but may be strong enough for Newcastle..I read today that the offer that Newcastle made him is imposible to turn down.Even the player could not believe the ammount.

Matches up exactly with what I've heard from a Depo ITK ;)

To me is good but not superb………….But in Spain is very, very well considered…………Plays for Coruña and had a good last season……..Not strong enough in my opinion for your league…….but may be strong enough for Newcastle……..I read today that the offer that Newcastle made him is imposible to turn down……….Even the player could not believe the ammount.

What does that mean?

To me is good but not superb.But in Spain is very, very well consideredPlays for Coruña and had a good last season..Not strong enough in my opinion for your league.but may be strong enough for Newcastle..I read today that the offer that Newcastle made him is imposible to turn down.Even the player could not believe the ammount.

Matches up exactly with what I've heard from a Depo ITK ;)

Sounds fair.

I don't understand our logic, we offer a centre half s*** loads, but offer Aimar average wages?

Did we though? Based on what?

I've been on holiday so out of the loop, I just thought that was what happened.

Guest elbee909

I don't understand our logic, we offer a centre half shit loads, but offer Aimar average wages?

Ask the papers.

Does seem a mite inconsistent, does it not.  Ah well, I'm off to bury my head in some sand.

I heard it was more than twice his current wage, which is apparently a mere 1 million euro's a year. That is only something like £16k a week. So Coloccini would be offered in the region on 40-50k.

Guest Antec

The quotes from his agent that says "Depor are preventing him from signing the deal of his life" suggests that we've offered him an incredible amount of money. Would be good investment though..

Can't be higher than the wage cap the media have insisted we've imposed

Getting very frustrating now isn't it.

I'm still not convinced there's been anything more than the initial quotes. It's all just different interpretations of the same stuff isn't it?