Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Guest sicko2ndbest

Marca - Today

LENDOIRO maintains a clicking with the AL Newcastle asking him 14 million

La salida de Coloccini continúa en punto muerto The output of Coloccini spoke in deadlock

JUAN YORDI · La Coruña

JOHN Yordi La Coruna

· Coloccini amenaza con recurrir a la FIFA Coloccini threatens to resort to Fife

Las negociaciones entre New-castle y Deportivo han llegado a un punto muerto. Negotiations between New-castle and Deportivo have reached an impasse. El equipo inglés ofrece 12 millones de euros y el equipo gallego ha contraofertado solicitando 14. The English team offers 12 million and the team has galician counteroffer asking 14. De momento, no hay nuevas noticias sobre la situación de Fabricio Coloccini que sigue a la espera entrenándose en las instalaciones de la ciudad deportiva de Abegondo. So far, no new news on the status of Fabricio Coloccini who is still awaiting train at the facilities of the city's sports Abegondo.

Las negociaciones entre los dos equipos las definía perfectamente el representante del jugador, que ya amenazó con acudir a la FIFA para resolver la situación: “Lo del Newcastle empezó con una oferta de 8 millones y yo me negué a traerla porque me parecía algo inviable. Negotiations between the two teams perfectly defined the representative of the player, who already threatened to go to Fifa to resolve the situation: "What's Newcastle began with an offer of 8 million and I refused to bring it because I seemed somewhat impractical. Estuvimos dos meses y medio de reuniones hasta que llegaron a 11 y ayer por la mañana soltaron prácticamente 1 millón más en objetivos probables y han cambiado la forma de pago de la habitual en cuatro plazos a la que Lendoiro pretendía. We were two and a half months of meetings until they reached 11 and released yesterday morning nearly 1 million more on probable targets and have changed the method of payment of the usual four instalments which Lendoiro intended. Y cuando hablo con Augusto me pide 14 millones y otra forma de pago. And when I talk to asks me Augusto 14 million and another form of payment. Él sigue tirando de la cuerda y ya no da para más, yo me marché por eso”. The still pulling the rope and is no longer possible for most, I why I left. "

Que no se repita el caso Luque That will not be repeated if Luque

El agente del jugador se mantiene atento desde Madrid a cualquier movimiento por ambos clubes y deseando que se pueda de nuevo llegar a un acuerdo como ocurrió con el tema Luque hace tres temporadas. The player's agent remains vigilant from Madrid to any move by both clubs that are willing and able again to reach agreement as happened with the theme Luque three seasons ago. En aquella ocasión, también se rompió la negociación y al final se pudo llegar a un acuerdo satisfactorio para las tres partes interesadas. On that occasion, also broke the negotiation and finally were able to reach an agreement satisfactory to all three stakeholders.

Marcelo Lombilla aseguró a MARCA que no entiende la situación en la que está metido el jugador. Marcelo Lombillo assured framework that does not understand the situation in which the player is involved. “Coloccini se merece  respeto, no puede estar entrenándose sólo sin que nadie le diga nada de lo que pasa”, expresó el agente que sólo quiere que alguien del club le comunique algo, para bien o para mal. "Coloccini deserves respect, not only can be trained without anyone tell you anything about what is happening," said the official who only wants someone from the club will communicate something, for better or worse.

El futbolista internacional se ejercita en las instalaciones de la ciudad deportiva de Abegondo a la espera de que alguien del club le comunique si viaja a Venezuela. The international footballer was exercised on the premises of the city's sports Abegondo while waiting for someone from the club tell if traveling to Venezuela. Lombilla manifestó que la última oferta inglesa maneja las cantidades de las que Lendoiro había hablado y había prometido al central argentino como premisa para dejarlo marchar del Deportivo. Lombillo said that the latest offer English handles quantities of which Lendoiro had spoken and had promised the Argentine central premise of the march to leave Deportivo.

Burdisso es la alternativa de los ingleses si no fichan al deportivista Burdisso is the alternative if not the English card to deportivista

El entrenador del Newcastle, Kevin Keegan, y el director deportivo, Denis Wise, consideran a Nicolás Burdisso como el jugador ideal para reforzar la línea defensiva si no llegase Coloccini al equipo. The coach of Newcastle, Kevin Keegan, and sports director, Denis Wise, Nicolas Burdisso considered as the ideal player to strengthen the defensive line if the team reached Coloccini. El club inglés está decidido a pagar hasta 4 millones de libras  (6,5 millones de euros) por el pase del defensor del Inter de Milán. The English club is committed to pay up to 4 million pounds (6.5 million euros) by the passing of the Inter Milan defender.

Curiosamente, el club italiano confirmó que no cederán al defensor argentino para los juegos olímpicos de este año que se disputarán en Beijing , al igual que el Deportivo hizo hace unos días con el propio Fabricio Coloccini. Curiously, the Italian club confirmed that must not pass on to Argentinian defender for the Olympic Games this year to be held in Beijing, like Deportivo made a few days ago with himself Fabricio Coloccini.

Basically says this happened in the Luque deal. The agent is waiting in Madrid to hopefully sort things out, while Coloccini will train at the Depor training facilities. Also mentions we are still in for Burdisso

Guest neesy111

Can't see what FIFA could do, if he wants to keep raising the asking price that's completely up to him.

actually, i think they can, there are rules, to the effect that when a club accepts a bid, then they can't say we think he's worth this much now, they can pull out of the deal

the fact is, if they didn't want to sell, they would pull out the deal, they haven't so they are being greedy

but i would pay the extra 1 million or so, if it came to the time though

Guest neesy111

Overpaying for him by quite a large margin imo, but then that seems to be the case for practically every decent player moving in this window so far.

overpaying?

compared to some of the deals we've done on shit defenders, this is bargain for a top international defender

don't bang on about boumsong, 1/2 of the fan's could what was coming from that transfer deal

Can't see what FIFA could do, if he wants to keep raising the asking price that's completely up to him.

Whats good about this is both the player and agent want this to go through as in the past there has always been another club in for a player as well and the agent plays a waiting game till he gets the best deal for his man but every thing is sorted but Deportivos Fucking about with the fee and obviously thats the only stumbling block so imho its our man till Spuds put in a late bid to scupper it  :frantic:

hoooooooooooold on a minute, we're allowed to believe the papers now?  and quotes from foreign agents?

i wish you fuckers would keep me informed of this stuff, i lose track - perhaps some kind of handy skysportsnews style ticker at the bottom of the website to say what we can consider credible and what to dismiss

zing!

hoooooooooooold on a minute, we're allowed to believe the papers now?  and quotes from foreign agents?

i wish you fuckers would keep me informed of this stuff, i lose track - perhaps some kind of handy skysportsnews style ticker at the bottom of the website to say what we can consider credible and what to dismiss

zing!

;D

Guest Thandi_45

Didn't we do a similar thing with Dyer when he went to West Ham? I seem to remember us squeezing them for a bit more right at the end. I guess what goes around comes around..............like aids.

Guest neesy111

Whats good about this is both the player and agent want this to go through as in the past there has always been another club in for a player as well and the agent plays a waiting game till he gets the best deal for his man but every thing is sorted but Deportivos Fucking about with the fee and obviously thats the only stumbling block so imho its our man till Spuds put in a late bid to scupper it  :frantic:

if it is too be believed, after today they won't have too much money left

Guest sicko2ndbest

9-10 million for Coloccini is still a good deal. Curtis Davies has been mentioned as someone who cost the same.

He is an Argentinian international

They are known for their hard defending

He is at a peak age

He wants to come

If we got him i will be very satisfied with our transfer window if it stops at his. If we add a playmaker i'll be chuffed

Whats good about this is both the player and agent want this to go through as in the past there has always been another club in for a player as well and the agent plays a waiting game till he gets the best deal for his man but every thing is sorted but Deportivos f***ing about with the fee and obviously thats the only stumbling block so imho its our man till Spuds put in a late bid to scupper it  :frantic:

Jew's always have some gold stashed away somewhere!

zing!

Touché. :D

Whats good about this is both the player and agent want this to go through as in the past there has always been another club in for a player as well and the agent plays a waiting game till he gets the best deal for his man but every thing is sorted but Deportivos f***ing about with the fee and obviously thats the only stumbling block so imho its our man till Spuds put in a late bid to scupper it  :frantic:

Controversial.

Controversial.

ususally in a little bag around their necks i believe

Overpaying for him by quite a large margin imo, but then that seems to be the case for practically every decent player moving in this window so far.

How much do you think he's worth?

think his price is bang on - consider woodgate (8m to spurs right?)

woodgate is probably the better defender by far but his price lower due to him being a cripple...9m for a 26 year old regular argentinian CB, good value to me

not that i'm believing the papers mind :wink:

think his price is bang on - consider woodgate (8m to spurs right?)

woodgate is probably the better defender by far but his price lower due to him being a cripple...9m for a 26 year old regular argentinian CB, good value to me

not that i'm believing the papers mind :wink:

no

Guest Petay

Controversial.

A good friend of mine, Richard the Lionheart I beleive, used to tell me that too.  Thats why he on the quite condoned a night of murder and beating of Jews in London just after he was coronated.

Controversial.

A good friend of mine, Richard the Lionheart I beleive, used to tell me that too.  Thats why he on the quite condoned a night of murder and beating of Jews in London just after he was coronated.

Always a night on the piss to Spur you on

Guest neesy111

the depor president didn't go to venezuela,he stayed in spain according to that depor forum.

i guess we are still working on the deal then hopefully

i wonder if, since we're also going after Burdisso, we're thinking of playing Coloccini in central-midfield. he's often played there and looks just as comfortable in that position as he is good on the ball and can pass it around. i suspect he could do a job at RB too if Beye is ever out for an extended period.

Controversial.

Always a night on the piss to Spur you on

i was quoting south park, dunno what the rest of you are on about?!

Guest sicko2ndbest

the depor president didn't go to venezuela,he stayed in spain according to that depor forum.

i guess we are still working on the deal then hopefully

touchus woodius  :mystery: