Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

theres still 12 days to get deals done for the man utd match, so hopefully coloccini will sign today or tomorrow, then the other 2 within the next 10 days

Well I never like to be pedantic but I think you need to register a player on the Friday to play in the weekedn games so that's only 10 days left, well probably 9 days since the business day is almost over. Yeah stacks of time, all these people panicking really need a reality check :)

This will be the team I believe will line up on Sunday.

Given

Beye  Colocini   Taylor    Enrique

Jonas Gerimi  Butt  Guthrie   Duff

Martins

Subs:

Harper

Zog

Bassong

Faye

Milner

Smith

Shola

DUFF? reeeeeallly?

aw, f***

hope your drunk afar 'cause i'm off on my holidays and i'm as depressed as f*** now...duff, jesus christ i mean how bad can zogs attitude be?  what is he a pot head or summat?

I think Duff's looked good in the preseason matches.  Certainly better than most.

theres still 12 days to get deals done for the man utd match, so hopefully coloccini will sign today or tomorrow, then the other 2 within the next 10 days

Well I never like to be pedantic but I think you need to register a player on the Friday to play in the weekedn games so that's only 10 days left, well probably 9 days since the business day is almost over. Yeah stacks of time, all these people panicking really need a reality check :)

Given

Martins

Subs:

Harper

Zog

Bassong

Faye

Milner

Smith

Shola

DUFF? reeeeeallly?

aw, f***

hope your drunk afar 'cause i'm off on my holidays and i'm as depressed as f*** now...duff, jesus christ i mean how bad can zogs attitude be?  what is he a pot head or summat?

I think Duff's looked good in the preseason matches.  Certainly better than most.

ain't seen 'em i'm afraid -  so he's found the ability to beat a man now then?  and be dangerous to the opposition?

if not what's the point, might as well send him to the glue factory

Given

Martins

Subs:

Harper

Zog

Bassong

Faye

Milner

Smith

Shola

DUFF? reeeeeallly?

aw, f***

Not saying it's the team I would pick, but I don't think it'll be far off the side that lines up against Manure. It's a great time to play them IMO, you never know we could get something out of it, if we defend well enough, if we do I doubt there will be a huge effort made to strengthen the squad further.

Given

Beye  Colocini  Taylor    Enrique

Jonas Gerimi  Butt  Guthrie  Duff

Martins

Subs:

Harper

Zog

Bassong

Faye

Milner

Smith

Shola

DUFF? reeeeeallly?

aw, f***

He still looks shit to me.

Never thought I'd say this, but on pre-season form Duff would walk into our team. Looks sharp, quality has been there and looks as though he's remembered how to beat a man. Unfortunately against Man Utd, they'll already know he'll ALWAYS look to go on his left foot...

if we play 4-4-2 next season, or indeed any formation really, and duff is our first choice i'm going to start self-harming

hate smith all you like but at least he fouls people, at least you know he's there and running around and he might inadvertently get in someones way and win the ball back...damien duff might as well be lord lucan on a matchday

if we play 4-4-2 next season, or indeed any formation really, and duff is our first choice i'm going to start self-harming

hate smith all you like but at least he fouls people, at least you know he's there and running around and he might inadvertently get in someones way and win the ball back...damien duff might as well be lord lucan on a matchday

at least he fouls people?! Fuckin get in!

Duff looks "lively" but what does he actually produce at the end of it in serious competition?? Where does he go? What is his objective?

this.

whatever people think of charlie's attitude give him enough time on the pitch in the right position and he'll do SOMETHING

i've got a huge blind spot here with duff, what the fuck is keegan doing?

maybe trying to shop window the little guiness swiller into oblivion, no other explanation, none

Duff looks "lively" but what does he actually produce at the end of it in serious competition?? Where does he go? What is his objective?

this.

whatever people think of charlie's attitude give him enough time on the pitch in the right position and he'll do SOMETHING

Didn't last season.

this.

i've got a huge blind spot here with duff, what the f*** is keegan doing?

maybe trying to shop window the little guiness swiller into oblivion, no other explanation, none

Duff hasn't had a pre-season for a number of years, he had a pretty nasty injury and finally looks a bit like the £5m 'bargain' we snatched from underneath Spurs noses. I'll totally agree I was hoping we'd get rid at the start of the summer, and this is certainly his last chance for us, but why not give the player one last chance if he actually is finally showing some promise for the club?

this.

Didn't last season.

so he got enough time on the pitch in the right position last season did he james?

come on...

this.

Didn't last season.

Zoggy did more than Duff:

Zoggy 07/08 - 32 appearances 3 goals 5 Assists

Duff 07/08 - 16 appearances 0 goals 0 assists

this.

Didn't last season.

Zoggy did more than Duff:

Zoggy 07/08 - 32 appearances 3 goals 5 Assists

Duff 07/08 - 16 appearances 0 goals 0 assists

how many of those 32 were at LB also?

mental people are taking this line, mental

he's just smith with real blonde hair instead of dyed

Duff or Smith? Who to shoot 1st?

Would rather have Duff start up front than Smith anywhere at all if injuries persist.

i'd go with that yeah, he CAN finish when it's laid on a plate for him and i guess he could get near the plate if played up front

makes more sense than him being totally fucking redundant on the wing - zog outstrips him in every area from what i can see, except "attitude" apparently

still kk knows best i hope

Duff or Smith? Who to shoot 1st?

Would rather have Duff start up front than Smith anywhere at all if injuries persist.

i'd go with that yeah, he CAN finish when it's laid on a plate for him and i guess he could get near the plate if played up front

makes more sense than him being totally fucking redundant on the wing - zog outstrips him in every area from what i can see, except "attitude" apparently

still kk knows best i hope

It really is terrible to wish harm on anyone, especially one of your own players but the lad has plenty of money to last him a lifetime, he'll get insurance and so will we, so a badly damaged knee isn't so bad to wish on Alan Smith is it?

I'd wish a transfer out of the club, but miricles are pretty much short at SJP these days.