Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Guest Magpie007

Why? Are you not allowed to field a player until the sun have been informed?

Beat me to it.

Registration for both the argies to play will need to be with the FA by Friday at the latest I would have thought to be included in the squad still not heard if all the paper work for spidermag is done unless I missed it.

For what it's worth:

Faye and Owen were taken away before the game started as they're not up to speed - may be the same deal with Coloccini.

Perhaps he is at home tying up odds and ends - house, finances, saying goodbye to friends, I don't know.

Hold up with paperwork - Depor chairman continuing to be troublesome and taking forever.

Perhaps still sorting out personal terms.

There's a lot of reasons, it's weird that the club isn't saying anything, but I, like most humans, would assume that the chairman sporting his name on the back of his new shirt is a fairly decent indication that progress has been made.

Guest Magpie007

Since when are the newspapers privy to the FA's paperwork?

who mentioned the news papers ??  :frantic:

If the deal was complete the club would announce it Keggan said last week he was not sure the Jonas would be able to play.

For what it's worth:

Faye and Owen were taken away before the game started as they're not up to speed - may be the same deal with Coloccini.

Perhaps he is at home tying up odds and ends - house, finances, saying goodbye to friends, I don't know.

Hold up with paperwork - Depor chairman continuing to be troublesome and taking forever.

There's a lot of reasons, it's weird that the club isn't saying anything, but I, like most humans, would assume that the chairman sporting his name on the back of his new shirt is a fairly decent indication that progress has been made.

Ashley will look like a prize t## if this one goes pear shaped! The silence is baffling though - I fear there maybe a snag or two to sort out.

who mention the news papers ??  :frantic:

If the deal was complete the club would announce it Keggan said last week he was not sure the Jonas would be able to play.

The point is there's clearly some reason it's not been announced yet, but him being able to play doesn't depend on an announcement at all.

For what it's worth:

I concur

Also who's to say they aren't waiting for signings to be tied up to announce the same time as the colo deal.

You have to laugh that in the space of a few hours everybody's excited about the open day supposed 'BIG REVEAL' and Tiago deals and this place is now as flat as a fart again because of 1 article.

What a fkn mess to be in, even if it had been fkn Stoke at home first game we would be in s*** state but Man Ure away :lol:

Ashley must have been pretty confident he had the deal done or he would not have worn the Coloccini shirt..

Guest hackyminj

I've signed. :thup:

You lads need to chill out a bit.

then why the f*** weren't you at the ground today??

i smell an impostor  :angry:

I've been out shopping for jumpers and shit like that.

Guest Magpie007

The point is there's clearly some reason it's not been announced yet, but him being able to play doesn't depend on an announcement at all.

very true but all the paper work would still need to be done and dusted and with the FA by a given deadline and I would assume that deadline is fast approaching - Friday i would have thought.

very true but all the paper work would still need to be done and dusted and with the FA by a given deadline and I would assume that deadline is fast approaching - Friday i would have thought.

Again, there's nothing to say we've not completed that paperwork.

We've just not made an announcement about him, that's all.

Guest hackyminj

Are you going to teach the bairns a thing or two in Newcastle, Fabricio?

Definitely mate. I have some sexy ball-juggling skills to show off.

Anyway, I've got to dash - Keegan's just been on the blower.

Are you going to teach the bairns a thing or two in Newcastle, Fabricio?

Definitely mate. I have some sexy ball-juggling skills to show off.

Anyway, I've got to dash - Keegan's just been on the blower.

I see you've picked up the lingo quickly. My mate Micksta reckons we are signing some new players - any news Fab?

Guest Magpie007

Again, there's nothing to say we've not completed that paperwork.

We've just not made an announcement about him, that's all.

so you think the club would not make an announcment if everything was done.  :doh: Of course they would be if only to shift a few more season tickets. :snod: