Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

For the record, Ashley is the man. I think all important club statements should, from now on, be printed on the back of his shirts.

So, assuming no new CB, who do you pair Coloccini with? I think Faye would be the best, but I imagine that Taylor will get the chance.

For the record, Ashley is the man. I think all important club statements should, from now on, be printed on the back of his shirts.

So, assuming no new CB, who do you pair Coloccini with? I think Faye would be the best, but I imagine that Taylor will get the chance.

Not fussed, Coloccini, like all good defenders, will have a huge impact on whoever he is paired with.

Faye would be the better partner but i'd like to see Faye in DM too.

However, the transfer has not been agreed by the Magpies, and while Keegan admitted Coloccini had been at St James Park to watch Newcastle's 2-1 win over Valencia he failed to reveal if the transfer had been completed.

"I can't tell you anything at the moment," he said.

"He was here, that's for sure. I like his hair, it's like mine in the seventies, but I can't tell you any more than that."

However, the transfer has not been agreed by the Magpies, and while Keegan admitted Coloccini had been at St James Park to watch Newcastle's 2-1 win over Valencia he failed to reveal if the transfer had been completed.

"He was here, that's for sure. I like his hair, it's like mine in the seventies, but I can't tell you any more than that."

I wonder what kind of game Keegan is playing :lol:

Ashley has confirmed he's signed, he was at the game yet Keegan wont say? He's clearly part of a massive unveiling involving Taiwo, Kaka, Huntelaar and Riquelme.

I thought you added that last comment but seems like you didn't  :lol: