Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Havent read the full thread so dont know if this is new but will post it anyway

Deportivo part due to Venezuela today, and the main novelty for Lotina will almost certainly that Fabricio Coloccini will not be among the climbers. That's because last night, and Marcelo Augusto Cesar Lendoiro Lombillo, representative of Argentina, negotiated in A Coruna to close the sale of Argentine central to the Premier. The team that was better placed to take the albiceleste international was Newcastle, Tottenham, but Juande Ramos (as reported on May 30 AS) also entered the bid to understand the links between Coloccini and Newcastle.

The player's agent, who has a full agreement with Newcastle, already had met with the president white in the early hours of Saturday an offer to transfer more than 10 million euros. Lendoiro, who fees Coloccini 14 million, Apure yesterday negotiating to increase quantities for their franchise player.

Before produced the second summit night to negotiate the handover of Coloccini, Marcelo Lombillo told AS that not everything would be resolved "a courtesy" Lendoiro not travel to Venezuela to close the agreement in person. So what was confirmed yesterday that it is actually the president will not be deportivista Peinador today with the rest of the expedition, and everything suggests that the departure of central Argentina is a matter of hours.

What it wanted to make clear yesterday Marcelo Lombillo is that he only knew the whole of Newcastle's offer. "Everything has been said is a lie. The only offer that is the management of Newcastle, which is what I brought."

If negotiations were not resolved in the early hours of yesterday, even Coloccini is likely to come today to Abegondo to train, something we continue to do until their future is resolved one way or the other.

;D ;D ;D

Basically saying we have agreed everything with the player but havent agreed a price with Deportivo dont think its anything new

Again cant get excited about this transfer everytime i come onto the board i am waiting to see that he has rejected us or gone somewhere else

SUPERTOON I'm sick of your negativity. Dave says he's signed man, can you not read?

Why don't you just shut the fuck up, you wanker.

Fup off you fupping pedrophile.

Guest pistonism

It's almost 3 o'clock am in Korea...  :cheesy:

And I think I'm gonna blow up in madness if Tottenham steal this guy right in front of our nose  :knuppel2:

I think I'd rather we just announced signings when they'd signed up, this is painful.

Er, we haven't announced anything have we?

I meant to say I prefer it when it isn't leaked.

If nothing's leaked, people will complain about us not doing anything. I agree with you though, btw.

I think I'd rather we just announced signings when they'd signed up, this is painful.

Er, we haven't announced anything have we?

I meant to say I prefer it when it isn't leaked.

If nothing's leaked, people will complain about us not doing anything. I agree with you though, btw.

I know they will haha, personally though I prefer it when it isn't despite the excitement.