Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

From what i can remember Faye made some awful passes...Would he really be ideal in a dm position?? Maybe could do a decent job in a 5 man midfield but not in a 4-4-2 i cannot imagine...

I reckon we'll get Mike saying like on the end of all of his sentences soon, then he'll be getting the piss taken out of him by his NYC homies for talking like a dirty limey.

Beye Faye Coloccini Enrique

half French half Spanish - very good lineup aswell that. Taylor & Cacapa as backup CD. Tasty.

Only one of them is French/Spanish.

He never says nationality or speaking language. :p

Yeah, pretty obvious I'm talking about the languages of the players, but I'll try extra hard to be as clear as possible in the future incase you try to catch me out, you.  :aww:

You see that's the rules of the forum, you must not leave anything open to interpretation no matter how obvious your point is.

I reckon we'll get Mike saying like on the end of all of his sentences soon, then he'll be getting the piss taken out of him by his NYC homies for talking like a dirty limey.

I've stopped myself twice.

Beye Faye Coloccini Enrique

half French half Spanish - very good lineup aswell that. Taylor & Cacapa as backup CD. Tasty.

Only one of them is French/Spanish.

He never says nationality or speaking language. :p

Yeah, pretty obvious I'm talking about the languages of the players, but I'll try extra hard to be as clear as possible in the future incase you try to catch me out, you.  :aww:

Nah I wasn't sure actually.

Guest neesy111

From what i can remember Faye made some awful passes...Would he really be ideal in a dm position?? Maybe could do a decent job in a 5 man midfield but not in a 4-4-2 i cannot imagine...

yeah, we tried him there once and same with rozehnal, who was equally as bad

tbf i can't see him being worse than butt

Guest sicko2ndbest

SSN just reporting that they asked NUFC about the transfer and we said 'NUFC does not comment on transfer speculation'

I hope we are at least trying for Inler...Who has a release clause and is a good DM...And at a good age and not too expensive..DM sorted..

Rumours linking Arsenal to him though sadly.

I hope we are at least trying for Inler...Who has a release clause and is a good DM...And at a good age and not too expensive..DM sorted..

Ah Fleetwood Mac.  :pow:

Ah Fleetwood Mac.  :pow:

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies?

Yeah i read that also, sadly as you say...But if we were seriously going for him i think we could have a very good chance anyway..

Guest neesy111

SSN just reporting that they asked NUFC about the transfer and we said 'NUFC does not comment on transfer speculation'

:lol:

i bet they wanted to say, yes we want to him, but are scared about spurs coming in for him

We were knocked back by him according to the Swiss press a few weeks ago.

Cheeses christ...Must of missed that....