Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Guest elbee909

If we sign him it will be a massive statement, this signing alone would put me at ease with the future progress of the window, you can tell there's some serious thought going into the signings.

I fully expect negativist goalposts to be uprooted and moved ever wider if we do sign him.

If we sign him it will be a massive statement, this signing alone would put me at ease with the future progress of the window, you can tell there's some serious thought going into the signings.

I fully expect negativist goalposts to be uprooted and moved ever wider if we do sign him.

Depends how much we pay.

Aye but is the lad any good?  Can't remember watching him

Same here....I really hope this one goes through as most of us want to...

If they complain at work tomorrow that im slow and look tired i tell them "blame Lendoiro"

good night...

From what i have seen of La Liga he's class...Perfect age and has alot of experience...

FAO Airport workers: keep your eyes peeled for a big haired Argy with a fake Italian passport.

FAO Nuffield Hospital Wokers: Look through tomorrow appointment book & then report in

Go to work team.

We really do need an inside man/women at the Nuffield as it is the place they do the medicals locally

I'd say he is among the top five South American centre halfs, and one of the best defenders not already playing in the PL or CL.

From what i have seen of La Liga he's class...Perfect age and has alot of experience...

Can he knock up a mean paella as well?

FAO Airport workers: keep your eyes peeled for a big haired Argy with a fake Italian passport.

FAO Nuffield Hospital Wokers: Look through tomorrow appointment book & then report in

Go to work team.

We really do need an inside man/women at the Nuffield as it is the place they do the medicals locally

Need people in London these days as well.

Go to work team.

Need people in London these days as well.

to guard the doors at white hart lane ?

Guest pont-toon

deja vu ???

didnt the same thing happen when we bid for luque? i seem to remember the first bid being rejected and souness talking about a stalemate then 1 week later we caved in and upped the offer to their asking price.

Will Ashley, et al crack and up the bid?

Can we afford not to?

If we do will it send out a message that our negotiators cant negotaite?

questions, questions eh

Guest Heneage

Not got a snowball's chance in hell of getting a work permit, by the way.

He can claim Spanish passport as hes played there over 5 years.