Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

:frantic:

Arshavin!!!

I would literally piss my pants if we got him in, or someone of similar talent.

I'm really looking forward to having Collocini here, hes been immense every time I've seen him play. We shouldn't pile too much pressure on the guy, as the rest of our defence have to all perform too. I'm hoping he'll raise all of their games and give them confidence too.

:frantic:

Arshavin!!!

I would literally piss my pants if we got him in, or someone of similar talent.

I'm really looking forward to having Collocini here, hes been immense every time I've seen him play. We shouldn't pile too much pressure on the guy, as the rest of our defence have to all perform too. I'm hoping he'll raise all of their games and give them confidence too.

Bit of pressure there. ;)

At 6.0 ft/183cm he's not very big for a CB.  ???

I suppose we have Faye for the likes of Carew, Ashton, Drogba, Adebayor etc etc.... Coloccini for the Rooneys/more skillfull players ?

I'm usually quite possitive but just have a bad feeling that he's going to be too weak or slow like Cacapa and Roze.  Its like 10 times bitten once shy in my case after having initial high hopes for Cacapa, Rozenhal, Boumsong, Bramble, O'brien etc i fear the worst again.

At 6.0 ft/183cm he's not very big for a CB?

I suppose we have Faye for the likes of Carew, Ashton, Drogba, Adebayor etc etc.... Coloccini for the Rooneys/more skillfull players ?

Shearer was shorter than that tbf.

Same apparently. Both 6'0 ft. Shearer was obviously one of the best headers of the ball ever. However even he would struggle against some CB's. My point being its different when your a CB. 

Same apparently. Both 6'0 ft. Shearer was obviously one of the best headers of the ball ever. However even he would struggle against some CB's. My point being its different when your a CB. 

Have you ever seen Coloccini play?

Yes, but not alot. I take it you have ? ...How good would you say he is?

Better than any other centre back outside the top 3 in the Premiership on current form in Spain.

Don't read too much into how tall he is, he's got a great aerial presence.

Better than any other centre back outside the top 3 in the Premiership on current form in Spain.

Don't read too much into how tall he is, he's got a great aerial presence.

Agree with Baggy. He's better than any CD in the PL bar about 5. IMO.

Hes no better then Terry, Cavalho, Vidic, Gallas, Toure, Ferdinand, a inform Woodgate. But better then the rest i think of what ive seen of him though, hes a mental fck who will kick people for fun....bitchass argentinian!

Hes no better then Terry, Cavalho, Vidic, Gallas, Toure, Ferdinand, a inform Woodgate. But better then the rest i think of what ive seen of him though, hes a mental fck who will kick people for fun....bitchass argentinian!

He's better than Woodgate now who looks a shadow of the player we had here back in 2004.

Can he jump? Oba is not tall but has a canny old jump on him, 6ft is an okay height for a CB, look at the yank pratt we had really tall and really s****.

Gooch. Interesting that a 'gooch' is another name for one's chutney bridge.

He's better than Woodgate now who looks a shadow of the player we had here back in 2004.

Again agreed. He's also better than any Liverpool CD.