Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

I still think Tayls can't head a ball to save his life. Any long ball towards him and he's a fish out of the water, a la O' Brien and Bramble.

O'Brien could head a ball.

http://www.motivate.maths.org/conferences/conf73/Images/Andy%20O%27Brien%2002.jpg

The deal IS now completed. If anyone say my thread from a few weeks ago you'll know who my source is and he is the person with responsibility for doing the deals. "We also hope there'll be a couple more" quote unquote.

The deal IS now completed. If anyone say my thread from a few weeks ago you'll know who my source is and he is the person with responsibility for doing the deals. "We also hope there'll be a couple more" quote unquote.

:banana:

Did he say anything about today's takeover shite?

:banana:

Did he say anything about today's takeover s****?

No, didn't want to ask that either and also scared sh...ss that this board is spied on so shouldn't really rant on!

Guest Daishi

well, with Jonas and Coloccini, we're definately bigger in the Hair department than we have been for a while.

Just think, a couple of seasons we've gone from baldies like Sibierski to flowing locks again... It's like Kilcline and Ginola all over again.

Yes yes..Looking good atm...I tried to tell myself from the beginning that it's not worth hoping for as it will only end up in disappointment. But it's easier said than done. And by the look of things we could have a really classy center back as early as today or tomorrow.

Feels great. Something to smile about as the pre season hasn't been that great. 2-3 Quality players more and players getting fit again and i wont complain at all...Would even be pretty happy if we got just two more high Q players as long as on is a creatve cm and the other a striker...