Keane on new signing Diouf - Midfield Terrier

NE6

I'm glad I don't live in the North East anymore, I'm sure the office I used to work in would be full of gormless Mackems telling us how wonderful Keane is and how they are going to have a great season next year.

But I guess their euphoria is understandable when mediocrity is success in their books.

I'm glad I don't live in the North East anymore, I'm sure the office I used to work in would be full of gormless Mackems telling us how wonderful Keane is and how they are going to have a great season next year.

But I guess their euphoria is understandable when mediocrity is success in their books.

Yeah. They were pretty excited about their airshow too.

Yeah..."international" airshow....The planes all take off from Newcastle !!  :laugh:

Like the" international"  kite show

Like the "international" glass thing..... ;D

He reminds me of Roy Keane the player,a horrible,dirty bastard.Although obviously Keane was far more superior.Seems to me Diouf has made a living out of scoring against France at WC2002.Overpriced by Liverpool,he was a joke there,and only played when he felt like it at Bolton.Diouf is scum,spitting at people and wifebeating.Sunderland and Diouf are a match made in heaven.

Wasn't it the wardrobe who scored against France?

yeah but diouf had the game of his (and probably anyone he's ever met) life and set it up on a plate for him

in fact wasn't it a saved diouf shot and the wardrobe came and poked it in?