New signing in <24 hours? No; 'over the weekend'

Guest sicko2ndbest
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest elbee909

Zigic. Nailed on. Absolutely fricking guaranteed. :celb:

I'd love to have two players whom we can refer to as Zig and Zog.

Guest elbee909

Coloccini deal was a smoke screen to occupy the press whilst we sorted out this deal for a very high profile player.

Hows that for positivity Dave?

:D

FUCK SMOKESCREENS!

Gokham Inler

Per Ciljan Skjelbred

Kevin Monnet-Paquet

Stephen Warnock

Marek Suchy

Julio Baptista

Jose Antonio Reyes

Nicola Burdisso

Fabricio Coloccini

Philippe Senderos

those are the ones from nufc.com's Rumour list for July that could maybe have some substance in them - some more than others... :naughty:

Zigic. Nailed on. Absolutely fricking guaranteed. :celb:

I'd love to have two players whom we can refer to as Zig and Zog.

Oh but that would be just grand though, wouldn't it, Ted?

Guest DazzaNufc1892

i personally see us over there doing a double deal, reyes to play through the middle then on the flight home announcing coloccini as well

i personally see us over there doing a double deal, reyes to play through the middle then on the flight home announcing coloccini as well

What, out the plane windows with megaphones?

Guest DazzaNufc1892

What, out the plane windows with megaphones?

LOL, could well be a plan, im sure terry mac is strapping the megaphone onto the engines now as we speak

Nah, if the signing is as close as it's been made out to be the player will be in the stands tonight and announced tomorrow. Either that or something will be mentioned on Setanta during the match.

Unless I'm wide of the mark.

i reckon it'll be announced in the next 2 hours since the chronicle is taking longer than usual to put up their news so i reckon they are delaying for the nufc announcement.

Next signing in less than 2.4 hours?

Guest taps01

i reckon it'll be announced in the next 2 hours since the chronicle is taking longer than usual to put up their news so i reckon they are delaying for the nufc announcement.

sorry to disappoint you but it is up and nothing is mentioned about a signing within the next 24 hours which probably means we will sign someone very shortly!

Guest taps01

Nah, if the signing is as close as it's been made out to be the player will be in the stands tonight and announced tomorrow. Either that or something will be mentioned on Setanta during the match.

Unless I'm wide of the mark.

I reckon you are right we probably wont hear anything until during the coverage of the match on setanta tonight.

Maybe whoever it is will be watching at the Match tonight.

Fucking hell I hope not, when they see the crap they'll be playing alongside, they'll be off like a shot.

© DeahtihS 2008