Newcastle 2 - 2 PSV Eindhoven - 06/08/08 - post match reaction from page 23

Kev
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beye is so obviously class.  I can't tell if it's the team he's playing with or if he's just that class, but it's so obvious watching matches that he's the real deal - wish we would've found him sooner.

Totally skinned for the goal though.

Beye is so obviously class.  I can't tell if it's the team he's playing with or if he's just that class, but it's so obvious watching matches that he's the real deal - wish we would've found him sooner.

is it 2-1?

That's just because he's not properly match fit. I guarantee that will never, ever happen again.

is it 2-1?

aye

He should of made a tackle before they got to the box, once they got there he couldn't commit.

Kneejerk alert: Jonas looks absolute quality so far.

For us lonely, sad fookers.  Do you care to expand on that at all?

Always making himself available, always looking to run at people, making some creative passes - overall looking quality.

Kneejerk alert: Jonas looks absolute quality so far.

If you are referring to my post,  I was just quoting KK.

I thought Jonas was quality vs Hertha.

Not at all, I think he's looked excellent. Very quick and direct.

Playing some nice stuff ATM.  Duff and Milner look much happier with their license to roam and not be tied to the wings.

Would also like to mention that the ref is doing a great job at laying off the whistle.  There has been more than a few tackles that would have gotten called in a Prem match but he's really letting the match just go which is refreshing.