Man Utd (A) - Jonas confirmed available!

Guest DazzaNufc1892

who the f*** is Rodrigo Possebon? went to willhill.com to put on a bet for first scorer. top of the list is Rodrigo Possebon  /  Newcastle 8/1

edit: its a man utd brazilian kid. think william hill has f***ed up

He is a central midfielder in Carricks mould with bags of potential. Destined to be better than Carrick in the future I think.

can't go wrong now he has the Delima seal of approval...

:lol:

who the f*** is Rodrigo Possebon? went to willhill.com to put on a bet for first scorer. top of the list is Rodrigo Possebon  /  Newcastle 8/1

edit: its a man utd brazilian kid. think william hill has f***ed up

He is a central midfielder in Carricks mould with bags of potential. Destined to be better than Carrick in the future I think.

can't go wrong now he has the Delima seal of approval...

:lol:

Why are you laughing? I bet you haven't seen half as much of him as Delima has.

Would be better off with Edagr at LB instead of Zoggy, at least Edgar has an idea of how to defend.

Does seem KK has no faith in Enrique, sad but I think he will be sold in January.

Come on lads, lets get amongst them!

Go on Kev, got me fired up :D

Dodgy having N'Zogbia in defense against Manu, but that said, we could really get some joy down the left if we use Gutierrez - up against Fletcher and Neville, pretty slow. He and Zog looked very, very dangerous against Valencia when some space opened up.

N'Zogbia's obviously been picked as an attacking option due to the absense of Ronaldo; can't see Brown and Fletcher posing as many issues as Man Utd normally would down that side.

*prays*

Dodgy having N'Zogbia in defense against Manu, but that said, we could really get some joy down the left if we use Gutierrez - up against Fletcher and Neville, pretty slow. He and Zog looked very, very dangerous against Valencia when some space opened up.

Neville's not playing mate.

Keegan never fails to amaze me. The guy is motivation machine.

I get the feeling the players will go out there with nothing to lose. Decent team selection. Good as chance as any to get something here.

C'mon the boys.

N'Zogbia's obviously been picked as an attacking option due to the absense of Ronaldo; can't see Brown and Fletcher posing as many issues as Man Utd normally would down that side.

*prays*

Fair point like, he probably feels the right hand side is Man U's weakest area and feels if we want to cause then trouble that's where we'll do it.

Neville's not playing mate.

Yeah, just realised. Still - i still think it could be the case; personally don't really rate Wes Brown at wing-back.